Yang Mi​

Genre:
Drama, Romance

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not sure if this is added yet, but holla if it is. :)
The video store owner said this series is good so I'll take his word for it.

2200022415-7.jpg

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I do not recall anyone have ever added this series before...
thank you so much for sharing, Hunnie dear<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Awch I love Yang Mi :sneaky:
0827102762.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
316805_379031468837448_247820462_n.jpg

Koo

Commoner
250mb high quality streaming video, please..because this is a good movie worth watching :D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
250mb high quality streaming video, please..because this is a good movie worth watching :D

Hi Koo, welcome to the forum.

The video file is in high quality on the desktop but the site I'm using to stream it is downgrading the files. For better streaming quality, I'll have to use Viemo and that site delete the videos fast where the series won't be viewable by viewers in a 2-3 days period. After three strike, the account user will get banned. Once they discover your videos, I can't put it back to the same account because it'll just get remove again.

When I recover the videos again, it would have to be back on to the same streaming site since nobody likes Ad on Dailymotion or slow streaming on another site. Some free streaming site will lower the quality of the video file. I don't want viewers to come back to continue episode 7 after they get out of work just to discovered that the series has been remove and they have to wait until I recover it. It would ruin their evening plan for the day.

I do appreciate your suggestion and I will talk to the other uploader to see my alternative to make it better or stay the same. Updates will be on the same thread, thank you for stopping by.

img374811643.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

So far, I think I'm going to post the better quality onto Merlkon site and keep the lower one on Khmer Ave active. So if they delete the videos from Vimeo, I will still have it active for Khmer Ave viewer. Because having Vimeo on Khmer Ave is red flag for deletion. That will be the plan until something comes up, but most likely, I will try that.

Since Vimeo takes longer to upload videos compare to the free site, Khmer Ave will most likely be completed first for viewing. But I will work on having it on both site.

The light blub came up while I was talking to theary so big thanks to her for helping me come up with this idea. <3+<3

21618_500.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
As per my conversation with Rei, Vimeo also reduce the quality of the video. So you won't get its best from the original file on the desktop either. The site on Khmer Ave right now reduces the quality by 10%. Not sure how much Vimeo takes off.

The files that I'm uploading with is the exact quality from the dvd, I didn't reduce it. That is how the dubbing company has it at.

2290-131012113G7.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Some episodes has been added to Merlkon with Vimeo. Viewers will have option to watch from any of the two site with this series, I barely do this, but I will provide that extra service on new release. Khmer Ave viewers will get to see it first as Merlkon will take a little more time to finish up because Vimeo take over an hour just to convert the videos onto their site. And I can only upload five episode at a time, then wait for the one hour conversion period.

1719978305977942542.jpg

Last edited: