Christmas

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Christmas is a beautiful holiday, it has amazing things to put up inside our homes and outside of our homes :)
I am getting older now so I will be joining santa's team where I will have to buy/make gifts next lol
817782tpgq6ocm7p.gif
798010miqp5wumve.gif
139001e328y008hp.gif
lol

I love the gifts part. I have to buy gifts for other too, but I enjoy getting the gifts back also. <3+<3
My boyfriend gave me some early gifts already, but I'm expecting more from him. :D

He's very easy going, I can pick my own gifts and he just buy it, no surprises.
It's a waste to get anything useless, a waste of his money.
I got a Razor gaming mouse and a Hoover vacuum so far. :)

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I love the gifts part. I have to buy gifts for other too, but I enjoy getting the gifts back also. <3+<3
My boyfriend gave me some early gifts already, but I'm expecting more from him. :D

Lol sounds nice (y) Surprises are nice but having your significant other buy you something that you like is wonderful too :)

kalyann

Commoner
so please hearing it, my dear Kalyann :) you are the lucky one, dear, for getting it for free.:sneaky: so jealous of it..lol

should they normally place Christmas tree in the family room, Dear? Because after you and your family having dinner, you can go to family enjoying the beautiful Christmas tree... it is just a thought though:sneaky:
i have two living rooms in my house. its gunna b going in my other living room that have the fireplace. i just went to get a fake tree today nd thats going on my other living room across from the dinning room lolz. my daughter have her own pink tree up in her toy room as well.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Lol sounds nice (y) Surprises are nice but having your significant other buy you something that you like is wonderful too :)

I just used the vacuum today and it's working flawlessy. My boyfriend is bad with gifts so I have to help guide him.
Most Asian guys don't like to fuss too much about the surprise part, they just get what you like.
It's fast, quick, and makes everyone happy. Everyday should be a gift giving day in a relationship. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i have two living rooms in my house. its gunna b going in my other living room that have the fireplace. i just went to get a fake tree today nd thats going on my other living room across from the dinning room lolz. my daughter have her own pink tree up in her toy room as well.
2932748yi2ohf6qmr.gif

for you Kalyann dear
1823201zt85orwmfo.gif

wow you have the real tree and fake one(y):D
how big the sesond Christmas tree?
I will get mind this weekend though

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Christmas is a beautiful holiday, it has amazing things to put up inside our homes and outside of our homes :)
I do agree with you paoun Sreymup.

By side I can enjoy the decorated lights and listen to Christmas songs

To be honest, just thinking about my kids open the gift with joy on the Christmas day make me happy already.
I am getting older now so I will be joining santa's team where I will have to buy/make gifts next lol
817782tpgq6ocm7p.gif
798010miqp5wumve.gif
139001e328y008hp.gif
lol

Hey, you should not be thinking about it at all dear. When I was your age, I have never thought about getting old . But now, I am started thinking it… how the time passes by so quick though
748895c3fyugpiju.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

you are so lucky ... getting the Christmas gift earlyyyyyyy(y):D

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
you are so lucky ... getting the Christmas gift earlyyyyyyy(y):D

I love guys that doesn't make life so complicated (y)
I do feel lucky to have him though. :D That's why I'm not going to be picky on the price of our engagement ring. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I love guys that doesn't make life so complicated (y)
I do feel lucky to have him though. :D That's why I'm not going to be picky on the price of our engagement ring. :)
1337035yx5w855pri.jpg

<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3
2206716w1yw60labp.gif
<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3<3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
It's getting colder here. I hate to be somewhere that's snowing if this temperature is already bugging me. I guess Christmas wouldn't be the same without the cold!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It's getting colder here. I hate to be somewhere that's snowing if this temperature is already bugging me. I guess Christmas wouldn't be the same without the cold!
:)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I received a text from my boyfriend at work that we'll be going to Vegas on the 21th this month to stay for the weekend ( 2 nights 3 days). So excited to see what I can buy there? :sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I received a text from my boyfriend at work that we'll be going to Vegas on the 21th this month to stay for the weekend ( 2 nights 3 days). So excited to see what I can buy there? :sneaky:
(y):)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I wish there are more exciting things to do in Vegas for Christmas, hoping to see lots of Christmas stuff for sale. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I wish there are more exciting things to do in Vegas for Christmas, hoping to see lots of Christmas stuff for sale. :D
I HAVE NEVER BEEN AT Vega before, but my cousin mentioned to me that it has a lot of activities ( entertaining/shopping ect…) at night and food very expensive too the last couple years.

I had only been at Hawaii once that was 9 years ago… and we stayed about 1 block from the beach. it has a lot of activities at night too… at day time I barely see people walking though… until 11 am then I start seeing them working to the beach

Hope you enjoy your trip!!!!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I HAVE NEVER BEEN AT Vega before, but my cousin mentioned to me that it has a lot of activities ( entertaining/shopping ect…) at night and food very expensive too the last couple years.

I had only been at Hawaii once that was 9 years ago… and we stayed about 1 block from the beach. it has a lot of activities at night too… at day time I barely see people walking though… until 11 am then I start seeing them working to the beach

Hope you enjoy your trip!!!!

I never been to Hawaii. :D I once fly to San Jose in a plane, about a 30 minute flight, and I was feeling sick. :depressed: I tried my best not to fly at all after that. :( Really tried to make all my trips local or drivable. I did went to Canada in the car. :) After the 9-11, it gets more hassle to fly also so that makes me not want to fly anywhere. :D

Hope you get to visit Vegas soon, the food is expensive for certain hotel. They do have China Town there and there's Circus Circus where the arcade is, I don't know if your son will still be interested at his age. But my boyfriend won me a big stuff bear there the last time we were there, I'm still a kid at heart. ;) I play those stuff too, hehe.

I went to Vegas like 4-5 times, I lost counts because I didn't think I would be going there anytime soon again. My boyfriend does like to gamble, but I don't let him. So now, we just go there for the sight seeing, dinning, arcade, and some shopping. He doesn't let me buy too much. Night time is fun during the summer, but I'm not sure about now. It's probably going to be cold right now. The last time I went there in December was like 5-6 years ago. :confused:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
i just could not believe Christmas just a few days away.... hope everyone is ready(y).... because i have not:(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP