VIP
2585635lahg48i98w.gif
2937409f2ju18h8v4.gif

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Christmas is one of the holidays that I enjoy ...
Christmas is the most beautiful holiday of the year, it's time to spread those Christmas feelings: Love, Hope, Joy and Peace to people around us.

kalyann

Commoner
besides st patty, christmas is my fav holiday!. i love the good spirit ppl have, the christmas carol sung by the kids, nd the gift we exchange! so much fun. my neighborhood is so beautiful in the winter. its all decorated with lights. then when it snow its like winter in wonderland bcuz were surrounded by trees. the icles hanging from the tree is gorgeous!

cant wait to go pick up my tree from the farm tomorrow. i love the smell of it.
fire and christmas tree is my fav during the holiday nd yeah hot chocolate wohooooo

nd @theary, here is my christmas list babygurl:
warm fuzzy socks nd pajamas
$25 giftcard to starbuck
godiva chocoalte

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
warm fuzzy socks nd pajamas
$25 giftcard to starbuck
godiva chocoalte
Hey Kalyann my love,
You are easy to please :sneaky: dear.

So you like the real christmas tree, dear.
to be honest, I have never had one .... My dad insist to have a real tree too....

fire and christmas tree is my fav during the holiday nd yeah hot chocolate wohooooo
it sounds so comfort and romance dear

kalyann

Commoner
yea my tree have to b real. i just love the smell of it. It puts me in the christmas spirit . just hate watering it everyday lolz. U shud try one, if u don't like it, u can go back to the fake tree

yea im very low maintenance type of girl. The little things makes me happy. I love that ppl notice the small stuff that i enjoy. im more exccited with stocking stuff than the real gift. i know, im crazy huh...but thats just me

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
yea my tree have to b real. i just love the smell of it. It puts me in the christmas spirit . just hate watering it everyday lolz. U shud try one, if u don't like it, u can go back to the fake tree

yea im very low maintenance type of girl. The little things makes me happy. I love that ppl notice the small stuff that i enjoy. im more exccited with stocking stuff than the real gift. i know, im crazy huh...but thats just me
hey, i am one of those girl too... just little thing make me so excite already:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Kalyann dear .... here for you then real Christmas tree
547125-200.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
did you pick up your Christmas tree at the farm yet, Kalyann dear<3+<3

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
no not yet. was chillen at my mom house the whole day, which was very enjoyable..have u set up ur tree yet?
not yet,dear. I need to buy a new one, since my old tree is not in good shape plus its too small with my new home:sneaky:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
One thing I like about the Christmas season is that the (Christmas) lights brighten the street/roads, thus making it easier for me to see when I drive at night.

kalyann

Commoner
did you pick up your Christmas tree at the farm yet, Kalyann dear<3+<3
theary!!!!! got my tree!!! 7ft very beautiful. the guy there gave me for free. he said on the house loz. its outside my garage now. waiting for my hubby to bring in the house. Not sure if its gunna b in my fireplace room or my grand room...but n e how just wanna let u know. hope u get a new one soon!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
theary!!!!! got my tree!!! 7ft very beautiful. the guy there gave me for free. he said on the house loz. its outside my garage now. waiting for my hubby to bring in the house. Not sure if its gunna b in my fireplace room or my grand room...but n e how just wanna let u know. hope u get a new one soon!
so please hearing it, my dear Kalyann :) you are the lucky one, dear, for getting it for free.:sneaky: so jealous of it..lol

should they normally place Christmas tree in the family room, Dear? Because after you and your family having dinner, you can go to family enjoying the beautiful Christmas tree... it is just a thought though:sneaky:

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Christmas is a beautiful holiday, it has amazing things to put up inside our homes and outside of our homes :)
I am getting older now so I will be joining santa's team where I will have to buy/make gifts next lol
817782tpgq6ocm7p.gif
798010miqp5wumve.gif
139001e328y008hp.gif
lol