April Data Entry Contest - $100

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I tested the password reset 2 minutes ago, and it worked. Only thing is that the email went through the spam section instead of my inbox do to Gmail filter. Make sure you check the spam section.
Thank you Rei. I didnt' think of that. I guess now I got it. You are so Smart

Ash

Admin
Admin
Mrredblueberry, please let me know if there is still a problem. I can manually reset your password if Rei's suggestion does not work.

Thanks to anyone participating; your names will be noted.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thank you Rei. I didnt' think of that. I guess now I got it. You are so Smart
Based on what I read... seem it work?
Awch... now we get more members in our contest... I am getting so excited:D
We still have 19 more days before the contest end..horayyyyyyy:sneaky:

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Mrredblueberry, please let me know if there is still a problem. I can manually reset your password if Rei's suggestion does not work.

Thanks to anyone participating; your names will be noted.
Thanks, admin. I got it now. Thanks to Rei.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Wow, it seems like Hunnie is going to win this contest. Congrad in advance Hunnie. You are Good(y)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just got one actor Jiro Wang duplicate with Hunnie.
mine was in draft and she got it published first..lol

There are two Kristy Yang and Feng Shao Feng right now, but I guess I'm safe because mine was both posted days ahead. :)

I guess we both think Jiro Wang is sexy. :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I guess we both think Jiro Wang is sexy. :D

I do agree(y)
To be honest I try to post the actor or actress who is least popular, that way I do not get many duplicate though

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do agree(y)
To be honest I try to post the actor or actress who is least popular, that way I do not get many duplicate though

I am more careful now that more actress and actor are being added. I look for the number on the url name, did a search on the site, and I look at the current draft make by others before posting. I believe I haven't make any duplicate yet. I hate to have Admin or other staff dealing with too many duplicate later. I only noticed those duplicate because I see the recently added people is already added by me few days ago. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Right now, the site can't view the actress/actor posts.
Page Not Found
We're sorry, but the page you are looking for isn't here.

Try searching for the page you are looking for or using the navigation in the header or sidebar

I guess it's not a big deal since the points still calculate, but I like to double check my post to make sure it doesn't have error. I guess I'll post more later when I wake up. Hopefully it's fix by then. :D

Ash

Admin
Admin
This bug happens occasionally, but it's fixed for now. Regarding duplicate entries, it is best to use the search on the front page. Page name ("wallace-huo" vs "wallace-huo2") is a good indicator of a duplicate entry. Unpublished posts & drafts are more difficult to deal with; it is best to publish it right away to reserve your actors.

Note: DT is currently running in cache mode to speed up load time. This causes the front page to only update every 30 minutes.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
so we need to chop chop :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm so behind everyone lol.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This bug happens occasionally, but it's fixed for now. Regarding duplicate entries, it is best to use the search on the front page. Page name ("wallace-huo" vs "wallace-huo2") is a good indicator of a duplicate entry. Unpublished posts & drafts are more difficult to deal with; it is best to publish it right away to reserve your actors.

Note: DT is currently running in cache mode to speed up load time. This causes the front page to only update every 30 minutes.

Thanks bong. I'm exercising all method to not duplicate since the numbers of actors are rising. I don't do draft anymore, just published right away when it's available. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm so behind everyone lol.

You're not behind Rei, still plenty of actors/actress since we're dealing with Chinese, Hong Kong, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Thai. :D

Happy is way behind though. :roflmao:
He said he'll participate. :mad:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The site is down bong, I don't know if it's just me, or it's down.

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0