Anyone Watch Anime?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Yea I usually download then watch it later. If I like the show I usually make backups so I can watch it again later when I get bored.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yea I usually download then watch it later. If I like the show I usually make backups so I can watch it again later when I get bored.
ON THE ANIME, DO YOU RE-DOWNLOAD WHEN IT RELEASE IN ENGLISH DUB?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
No usually I can't stand the voices when they dub it in English. Also it feels like the lose a lot of the emotions when they dub it. I just watch it with subtitles.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
No usually I can't stand the voices when they dub it in English. Also it feels like the lose a lot of the emotions when they dub it. I just watch it with subtitles.
I do agree with you, Rock:D
But I still re-download anyway:sneaky:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
No I just marathon the who thing on the internet when ever I have time to watch it. I download it sometimes if I am really into it.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I like to download because I stream the media to my tv, that way I can lay down and watch it :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I just finished SAO...I have to say it's a depressing anime but I enjoyed it.
Hope they release season 2 soonnnnnnnn:nailbiting:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Currently watching Gingitsune... so touching :cry:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
and Strike the Blood

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
currently watch Tokyo Ravens
Tsuchimikado Harutora was born into a prestigious Onmyoji family, but he can't see "spirit energy". Therefore, he's been enjoying a peaceful daily life with his friends at an Onmyo branch school. One day, his childhood friend Tsuchimikado Natsume, heir to the head family, suddenly appears. Will this cause his destiny spring into motion!?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
and
BlazBlue: Alter Memory

The story is set in December of 2199, when the streets are full of anticipation for the end of the year and the start of the new one. Amid the celebrations, word spreads that Ragna the Bloodedge, an SS-class rebel with the highest ever bounty on his head, has appeared in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi. The apparent aim of Ragna or the "Grim Reaper" is the destruction of the system controlling the world. To collect the bounty, a motley array of unrivaled fighters converge on Kagutsuch

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
so behind on my animes:( holpfuly will catch up with soon:nailbiting:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP