Anyone Watch Anime?

bamboo

Commoner
I've seen or am watching the popular ones. Some of these are so long and is still running....One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Detective Conan.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I actually tried watching InuYasha after seeing Holy Pearl. I think it might come to a time where I'll ask for suggestions on Anime too...since quality Chinese series have been coming out very slow.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Here is a list of things that I have watched :D
http://kuzunari.tumblr.com/pewpewskiddadle
The list of anime series is a bit further down.
My top anime series would be Bleach, Naruto, D.Gray Man, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Sword Art Online is really good and Attack on Titan is a big hit right now.
Not sure if you are into the whole blood and killing type of genre but I think you'll do fine if you decide to watch it :)

Here are a few that I am watching right now:
Free!, Watamote!, Love Lab, Gatchaman Crowds, Blood Lad, and Brother's Conflict.

I am thinking about checking out Aquarion Evol and Danganronpa next.

My recent favorites are: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Code:Breaker, AKB0048 (2 seasons), Sakamichi no Apollon aka Kids on the Slope, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Aku no Hana(creepyyyy), and Accel World xD

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks Rei and Sreymup. I've seen Bleach, Naruto, D.Grayman, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn as well. I have to agree with you that those are some of my favorites. One Piece is excellent. I don't know if you've seen that but if not it's my all time favorite and you should try it. Fairy Tail is also good.

I'm watching Sword Art Online right now but haven't gotten too far yet.
I've seen Code Breaker and enjoyed that. I need to try the others on your list.

Rei, I watched Inuyasha and found that a bit boring at times but eventually finished it.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't even know which episode of Inuyasha I am on. . . and I saw One Piece when it was on toonami back in like 2007 but never continued watching it.

bamboo

Commoner
Sreymup, you should really try One Piece again. It's still continuing now. Over 600 episodes already.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Okay I'll watch it xD And I might as well finish Gintama while I'm at it.

lovepink

Commoner
I have watched Inuyahsa about half way it was getting boring. Then i saw Holy Pearl I was so surprised on how the storyline was so similar. Anyways, i do watch some anime. What kind of genre are you looking for? Action, supernatural, love, school, drama? I havent watched anime in a long while but i just recently finished one Chihayafuru. I thought it was really good.

Let's see top must see that actually have a good plot

DGray man, ghost hunt, blood+, honey and clover, chihayafuru, bleach, skip beat, NANA, Glass Mask

I cant think of anything else at the moment. But those are definitely must watch.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
here is list of my favorite animes that i can think of now
Fruit basket, Spice and wolf, glass fleet,Vampire knight, Bleach, D.Grayman, Date Alive,DEVIL SURVIVOR 2 THE ANIMATION,Aquarion and AquarionEvol, Ghost hunt, Blood+, Kaze No Stigna,Skip beat,Sword on line,B-toom. code breaker, soul eater,Guilty crown,Shadow Skill,Scrapped Princess,Tactics,shakugan-no-shana,Tears to Tiara , Family of Zero,Tsubasa Chronicle,Kaichou wa Maid-sama, special A,Princess Resurrection,Hana Sakeru Seishonen,Samurai Deeper Kyo,Rosario + Vampire, Rave master ,Phi-Brain Puzzle of God,RDG Red Data Girl,and Saiunkoku.

Currently watching: ( on going)
Blood Lad
Attact titan or (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Kakumeiki Valvrave or Valvrave_the_Liberator ( seaon1)
Makai Ouji Devils and Realist
Hakkenden
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen

bamboo

Commoner
Thanks Theary..A lot of what you are currently watching are on my next watch list. How are Danganronpa and Blood Lad?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Some Anime that I have watched in the past that I think are pretty good are:

Berserk
Claymore
Sword Art Online

The ones that I am currently following are:

Naruto Shippuden
Attack on Titan

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Some Anime that I have watched in the past that I think are pretty good are:

Berserk
Claymore
Sword Art Online

The ones that I am currently following are:

Naruto Shippuden
Attack on Titan

I wanted to watch Claymore(well at least finish it) and Berserk. Nice to know that you guys have an interest in anime too lol :cool:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Meimei said there is a season 2 for claymore but it will be manga.... If I have time I will read it.....because really want to know what happen next though :D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks Theary..A lot of what you are currently watching are on my next watch list. How are Danganronpa and Blood Lad?
Dear Bamboo,

Both are good animes:D

.... Blood lad is a supernature ( which contains Vampire, ghost , Werewolf, romance.....)
and Danganronpa is kind of mistery and murder.... thing like that....

To me i like Blood lad than Danganronpa, It might me i am female though:D
let me know what you think after you watch Blood lad and Danganronpa:sneaky:

lovepink

Commoner
some other suggestions are

- trinity blood
- the law of ueki
- code geass season 1 and 2
- K
- shiki
- Karneval
- supernatural the animated series (although i prefer the actual real life actors)