What If We All Meet

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hamster, this will sound kind of corny, but listen. Sometimes the absence of something is better than its present. I do believe two people can be close without having much to say. Bonds can be share through different experience. I am not much of a talker like you so relationship for me will be kind of hard. The good thing though I replace my silence with action. I rather do than say most of the time. Hope that make sense.
Believe it or not, earlier I was going to reply to your post with the same thought as your post here. :)

iampheng

Commoner
I actually talk quite a bit...lol...especially with people I like. With people I don't really know or don't care for...I try to be polite, but the change in attitude is very clear. Since you guys would all be strangers to me...I would just stare in curiosity.

I would never meet nobody here cause I"m extremely anti-social and I don't need the extra stress. Unless its an orgy, then I would reconsider.

Pheng, what do you think of Amanda Knox, guilty or innocent? She's from my hometown btw. There's Amanda Knox sightings all the time here. I don't care if she's guilty, I would definitely try to be friends with her just so I can try to do her.

iampheng

Commoner
I know about the Amanda Knox case in general, but I'm uninformed and cannot speak specifically...or care to have an opinion. I must admit, I tend to ignore the cases with young white girls.

I know about the Amanda Knox case in general, but I'm uninformed and cannot speak specifically...or care to have an opinion. I must admit, I tend to ignore the cases with young white girls.
She's just like you though; young, well-educated, and very good with words. Man yall is like sisters.

You want her because she is freaky. I heard that they were having some wild stuff going on. Don't blame you. haha If you chase that white meat you will make news my friend since her trial mess is on going.
I bet I can tame that wild stallion.

smey

Commoner
VIP
Yo straight up I would never go meet up
with u guys cause who knows what u guys are could be killer. Petafiles childmolesters or something I don't wanna be in the next csi or criminal mine shit

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Lol Smey!

I don't mind meeting up. Seems like many of you on here are anti-socials, which I'll fit in fine. :D

Yo straight up I would never go meet up
with u guys cause who knows what u guys are could be killer. Petafiles childmolesters or something I don't wanna be in the next csi or criminal mine shit
I"m a serial killer bro.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I would feel the same way...I barely keep up the conversation even in chat/shout room though:(
Bong srey, we can meet up at Hak Heang in Long Beach. We can order food to eat and listen to loud live Khmer band. We don't have to talk. How does that sound?

iampheng

Commoner
I feel all late now replying to the Amanda Knox topic - I ignore cases like this one because the media downplays cases with minorities (lots of missing black and brown girls...) and focuses on attractive young white women because that's what White America cares about.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong srey, we can meet up at Hak Heang in Long Beach. We can order food to eat and listen to loud live Khmer band. We don't have to talk. How does that sound?
Awch, that sounds terrific, paoun bong.
here what bong would like to order..... do you think that should keep us company ...
l.jpg
papaya-salad.jpg images (14).jpg images (15).jpg images (16).jpg nomporpeay.jpg IMG_1155.JPG AkorrThnort (1).jpg

I feel all late now replying to the Amanda Knox topic - I ignore cases like this one because the media downplays cases with minorities (lots of missing black and brown girls...) and focuses on attractive young white women because that's what White America cares about.
Its been like that for a really long time. The real shit never gets the media attention it deserves. There should be more coverage on bigotry, discrimination, and poverty in our country. The media tend to sweep those things under the rugs. Like you said, White people don't give a fuck about it, probably because they are perpetrator!

I think whether or not she killed she was there and had a part in it. She knows who the killer was and she knows exactly what happen. But does she deserve to spend the rest of her life in jail for participating in a drug-fueled party that ended badly for Meredith Kutcher? Maybe not for murder, but definitely an accessory or co-conspirator. :D I think this privilege white girl needs to be taught a lesson in humility and responsibility.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
theary, you make me hungry for seeing those foods. They look so good, and yummy. Too bad I don't know how to cook nor where to get them.
they are my husband `s favorite and me :sneaky:
i know how to cook must of them , but not really tasty though:)