What If We All Meet

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi guys, I have been reading all the threads. It seems to me that we all really enjoy chatting with each other every day, and every hour that we can, so I was thinking what if we all meet in person somewhere like a little (long week end) vacation. So that we get to know everyone better than just online. This is just a thought.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Oh yes, you also admin. We cannot forget admin who makes everything possible for everybody

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Oh yes, you also admin. We cannot forget admin who makes everything possible for everybody

I love to have tea with everyone especially Admin. :D
Goupon, Hamster, Chris, and Ah Dee is very possible for me since they like to visit Long Beach. :D

smey

Commoner
VIP
Might not be a good idea. What if we don't like each other in person and it ruin us here in the forum? We need to keep this forum drama free the way it is. haha How many peoples are actually close enough to each other to even do this?
Yeah I agree with u man and on top of that I hate calling othere ppl bong

kalyann

Commoner
@groupon, were only 2 hours away. I know ur town have sum awesome greens! Jk lolz. N e way, we can meet up. U nd my husband can watch the kids and ur wife and I will go have sum fun. U down? I'm just messing. I wud never go meet people from online.no offense to n e 1 ...just a thought :)

mike

Beggar
@groupon, were only 2 hours away. I know ur town have sum awesome greens! Jk lolz. N e way, we can meet up. U nd my husband can watch the kids and ur wife and I will go have sum fun. U down? I'm just messing. I wud never go meet people from online.no offense to n e 1 ...just a thought :)
Am down for yu anywhere, anytime, whenever yu ready!

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
meeting can either enhance the friendship or diminish it. it's a risk or a chance, however you want to look at it.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yeah I agree with u man and on top of that I hate calling othere ppl bong
to me if they are older than me, I will call them bong pross or bong srey for respection:)

smey

Commoner
VIP
to me if they are older than me, I will call them bong pross or bong srey for respection:)
I now it's.for respect but when I talk to ppl that is older then me I just call them buy their name and if they are younger I call the a and then their name it's cause we leave in Canada and I am not use to calling ppl bong I never had to so I wanna keep it that way

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I now it's.for respect but when I talk to ppl that is older then me I just call them buy their name and if they are younger I call the a and then their name it's cause we leave in Canada and I am not use to calling ppl bong I never had to so I wanna keep it that way
I do understand and believe it is just depending on the enviroment of where everyone growing up:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

iampheng

Commoner
I call ppl bong when they insist. Um, it depends on the dynamic between me n the person, I guess. I've met ppl I know online in real life...but usually its been like decades since we've known one another - and just women. I generally prefer to keep boundaries between my internet persona and my real life.

What if you guys don't like me in real life??? LOL

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
What if you guys don't like me in real life??? LOL
Yeah, that's why it's kind of risky. I hardly have much to say online as it is, imagine meeting in person and having silence moments, haha that would be awkward.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yeah, that's why it's kind of risky. I hardly have much to say online as it is, imagine meeting in person and having silence moments, haha that would be awkward.
I would feel the same way...I barely keep up the conversation even in chat/shout room though:(

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I would feel the same way...I barely keep up the conversation even in chat/shout room though:(
I feel you. I'm not conversational. I listen more than talk.

Speaking of conversation, do you think that two people can be close if they don't have much to say to each other?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I feel you. I'm not conversational. I listen more than talk.

Speaking of conversation, do you think that two people can be close if they don't have much to say to each other?
I listen more than talk too since I can not hold the conversation for long even with whom dear to me:sneaky:

To me personally, two people can be close it depend on how much we willing to open/share to each other.

I have seen some people just talk alot... they hold their conversation to themselve, then make people around uncomfortable....