What Are You Currently Doing?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I never buy the warranty, unless I spend over $2000. I like to shop there because its the only electronics store close by, and I get 2x reward points for shopping there.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I never buy the warranty, unless I spend over $2000. I like to shop there because its the only electronics store close by, and I get 2x reward points for shopping there.

I just wait for the sale, the extra points is whatever to me, if the sales suck, I don't bother.
Couple of hundreds, I still buy warranty because it's cheaper if the items is cheap.

My Samsung Galaxy 3 fail so they gave me the full purchase price for the phone because I refuse to get the refurnished phone in replacement.
In store credit but I got all my payment for the phone back, which I plan to use it to buy the laptop with this November.
The ipad will be separate cash.
I got to use the phone and now get a laptop for it later, not a bad deal.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Usually the items you buy warranty for you never use the warranty for it anyways. I admit there will be times when you purchase something and there is something faulty after the return period. But overall, the majority of people that do buy warranty never use it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Usually the items you buy warranty for you never use the warranty for it anyways. I admit there will be times when you purchase something and there is something faulty after the return period. But overall, the majority of people that do buy warranty never use it.

Yeah they don't, but I always try to take advantage of the warranty before it expire.
There always have to be something, or I'll make something. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I guess it depends on the price of the extended warranty. Some range from $20-300, depending on the item.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Well thats good to hear (y) I always noticed if i purchase warranty I never use it, so I tend not to buy it anymore.

I just made a quick trip to grab my starbucks (on a daily) and now i'm getting ready to shower and leave for work. Gonna be very interesting today. I hope nobody laughs at me, if so, I'm gonna just leave and go cry somewhere.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just made a quick trip to grab my starbucks (on a daily) and now i'm getting ready to shower and leave for work. Gonna be very interesting today. I hope nobody laughs at me, if so, I'm gonna just leave and go cry somewhere.

We'll be waiting to hear from your productive day at work. ;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
reading forums....trying to catching up with eeveryon..hehehehe

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Having beef hot pot for dinner.

m.jpg