What Are You Currently Doing?

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Easy question. What are you doing right now? :)
I'm currently try to catch all hunter x hunter chapters existing in manga and prepare to read it. ;)

You can come to posted many time as you want in this tread a day. Everytime you feel you want to post :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Working and browsing the internet. :D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
:) Drink Tim Horton coffee at home and read news from Google news.

I normally read news from Google too, mostly tech news lol.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I normally read news from Google too, mostly tech news lol.
Lol dear :)
I read more international news. But I do read others section too, only exception sport LOL

Currently got my second tome Tiger's Curse from Colleen Houck - Tiger's Quest (going to prepare to read...)
They have 5 tomes and become a movie in 2015. I was in love with the first tome so I got now the second tome...

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
What am I currently doing? Looking for ideas on how to reward members. :)

hehe so..... reward hm....(money, house, car, free things? ....) :cool::D:p
Do you have some idea right now? Need help? ^^

Currently coughing like hell and listening music LOL

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
trying to catch up with everyone here.... lol.... :mad::mad::p:)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
oh by the way just finished feeding my youngest son `s dinner :oops: now i have to put him to sleep nite nite time:D:D

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
oh by the way just finished feeding my youngest son `s dinner :oops: now i have to put him to sleep nite nite time:D:D
I guess he'll never go to sleep without you singing him a song? :D

miam miam ramen!! Put a lot meat, some bok choy and egg

I just had dinner but that is making me hungry again lol.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm at work and hungry, would be happy for some Ramen noodles lol.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am watching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. (The Japanese Power Rangers lol) and waiting for my laundry

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I am watching Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. (The Japanese Power Rangers lol) and waiting for my laundry

nice!!! I'm also fan Super Sentai and Kamen Rider!! Mostly have everything...:) My favorite serie mostly Kamen Rider Blade and for Super Sentai Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Currently reading book :) and post here ^^

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
nice!!! I'm also fan Super Sentai and Kamen Rider!! Mostly have everything...:) My favorite serie mostly Kamen Rider Blade and for Super Sentai Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Currently reading book :) and post here ^^
I want to watch Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Fourze but I don't have time (yet lol)
Currently watching music videos and about to play some tetris

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
I want to watch Kamen Rider Wizard and Kamen Rider Fourze but I don't have time (yet lol)
Currently watching music videos and about to play some tetris

Kamen Rider Fourze, my sister like it :) Kamen Rider Wizard...she said she doesn't like it ^^; dunno, i didn't have a time to watch other kamen...i think the last was Kamen Rider Decade or OOO hm...

Currently want to find a solution for my upload...mistake the serie and upload another one =.= LOL anyway, just upload it