Request

Ironfingers

Commoner
Woo I bought that ATV 1986 version last year, It is one of the best version I've seen of this Novel! I watch the others but nothing compare to this one, I just love the chemistry and story telling of this one better! Uh I hate the male lead Character! What A weenie! Savio looks so handsome here!! Enjoy this version if you guys haven't already!

gugu

Beggar
Woo I bought that ATV 1986 version last year, It is one of the best version I've seen of this Novel! I watch the others but nothing compare to this one, I just love the chemistry and story telling of this one better! Uh I hate the male lead Character! What A weenie! Savio looks so handsome here!! Enjoy this version if you guys haven't already!

Hello all. I am new to the forum. I was an 80's child and grew up watchin wuxia series also. This series was one of my fave, btu I never got to finish teh series...so I still don't knwow hat happened int he end. Please no spoilers. Ironfingers, can I ask how you got hold of the 1986 series? I want to get the set also.

Ironfingers

Commoner
Hello all. I am new to the forum. I was an 80's child and grew up watchin wuxia series also. This series was one of my fave, btu I never got to finish teh series...so I still don't knwow hat happened int he end. Please no spoilers. Ironfingers, can I ask how you got hold of the 1986 series? I want to get the set also.

I bought it online, Ah i can't remember the site. I think they have it on steam here. Ill have to dig in my junk to find out. I really enjoy this series. This is probably the best version out there, even considering the cheat background props, they chemistry was super cute! The other version was draggy.

gugu

Beggar
I bought it online, Ah i can't remember the site. I think they have it on steam here. Ill have to dig in my junk to find out. I really enjoy this series. This is probably the best version out there, even considering the cheat background props, they chemistry was super cute! The other version was draggy.
Ironfingers - yes please if you can refer me to the link on where you got it from it be much appreciated. I do agree that this version would be the best. In fact I think that some of the best wuxia series was made in the 80's and want to start collecting soem of these classics.

Ironfingers

Commoner
Ironfingers - you ahve made me one hell of a happy woman today!! I went ont he link you gave me, and I am in wuxia heaven. Thank you thank you. now i can relive those childhood memories again. And there si even thai dramas ont here too !! woot.

I am glad I can help. :) i also believe that the series have been uploaded onto Khmeravenue