Princess Of Lanling King - 蘭陵王妃

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I think the song is too new and too short. Maybe you would have to wait awhile longer until someone puts the full version of the song on YouTube. After that you can just covert the YouTube video into an MP3.

I had the same problem when I was looking for the song from the series lotus goddess. There was no title or artist name, luckily it was on YouTube so I converted it to an MP3. I still dont know the name of the song or who sings it.

This song was requested by my sister, she felt in love with it the moment she heard it. I posted it on Facebook yesterday to try and expand my luck on finding the song. She's been listening and watching the trailer for days now just to listen to the song. I figured the faster I found it, the sooner she can be happy.

Thanks very much for helping me look. I'm hoping my Chinese people and or their Chinese friends on Facebook can come up with who the mainland China male singer is in that song.

lovepink

Commoner
This song was requested by my sister, she felt in love with it the moment she heard it. I posted it on Facebook yesterday to try and expand my luck on finding the song. She's been listening and watching the trailer for days now just to listen to the song. I figured the faster I found it, the sooner she can be happy.

Thanks very much for helping me look. I'm hoping my Chinese people and or their Chinese friends on Facebook can come up with who the mainland China male singer is in that song.

I hope you have better luck with your Chinese people. I only heard a little bit but I agree the song is really catchy. Another song that was pretty catchy is from prince lan ling, I think I will download that song. It sounds really great too.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I hope you have better luck with your Chinese people. I only heard a little bit but I agree the song is really catchy. Another song that was pretty catchy is from prince lan ling, I think I will download that song. It sounds really great too.

Thanks lovepink, I'm trying to exhaust all my source and just going to sit and wait until something comes up. I been checking on youtube with all kinds of names already.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
hey this drama looks really good, is it only sub Eng ?

Hi Sopheaktra, this drama is barely airing in China. It's not completed showing yet so will take a while before it can be sub in English. But I'm impatient to get the theme song to it. :)

Sopheaktra

Level 1
Wanderer
Hi Sopheaktra, this drama is barely airing in China. It's not completed showing yet so will take a while before it can be sub in English. But I'm impatient to get the theme song to it. :)

ho thank for info, and if the theme song is good, please share this with me !!!