Princess Of Lanling King - 蘭陵王妃

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
At 9:10 the song will play. Please anyone, please help me find that song, the singer, the title, etc? I need that song. :cry:
I already left a message on youtube asking the uplaoder, but I'm hoping to expand my luck.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
704_1176771_295789.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Silly, I didn't say Chinese people are "Very beautiful people".
I said China is bringing up very young faces onto screen. I told you to get some sleep.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Joe Chen is beautiful but I can never pull that type of girl. :banghead:

You need to have more confident in yourself. You don't be seeing what I see around here. I don't want to bad mouth anyone dude, but not so much good looking dudes are getting some damn pretty chick here. I can't say the same about you man, you're at the wrong kind of town, plus you have a loving girl by your side. I mean come on now, if you do have a chance at a beautiful chick, can you have a real relationship with her?

Life decision are tough man, and it's depressing having to make one.

You need to have more confident in yourself. You don't be seeing what I see around here. I don't want to bad mouth anyone dude, but not so much good looking dudes are getting some damn pretty chick here. I can't say the same about you man, you're at the wrong kind of town, plus you have a loving girl by your side. I mean come on now, if you do have a chance at a beautiful chick, can you have a real relationship with her?

Life decision are tough man, and it's depressing having to make one.
I'm perfectly happy with my average Khmer girl but I do look for side dishes now and then.

lovepink

Commoner
At 9:10 the song will play. Please anyone, please help me find that song, the singer, the title, etc? I need that song. :cry:
I already left a message on youtube asking the uplaoder, but I'm hoping to expand my luck.

Hi hunnie. Is there many different versions of this movie? I tried shazam the music but couldn't find it.

I typed in the title of the movie but got something different with completely different actors too.

This isn't the song you are looking for but I will keep looking.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi hunnie. Is there many different versions of this movie? I tried shazam the music but couldn't find it.

I typed in the title of the movie but got something different with completely different actors too.

This isn't the song you are looking for but I will keep looking.

Hi lovepink, I guess the song was too short, or it's too new? Not sure if the song is new or just unknown. This is the new version of Lan Ling Wang called Princess Of Lan Ling King《兰陵王妃》2013-2014.

I also tried google translate with the wiki page of it to English but nothing on the theme song. I guess the series is too new for much to be release yet. I was hoping that someone would have the song, listen to it somewhere else, or happen to know the singer, because looking through with this new series isn't helping much.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024491/upcoming-mainland-chinese-drama-2014-princess-of-lanling-king-蘭陵王妃

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
not sure if this is the one though, hunnie dear

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
is this the song, hunnie dear

lovepink

Commoner
Hi lovepink, I guess the song was too short, or it's too new? Not sure if the song is new or just unknown. This is the new version of Lan Ling Wang called Princess Of Lan Ling King《兰陵王妃》2013-2014.

I also tried google translate with the wiki page of it to English but nothing on the theme song. I guess the series is too new for much to be release yet. I was hoping that someone would have the song, listen to it somewhere else, or happen to know the singer, because looking through with this new series isn't helping much.

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024491/upcoming-mainland-chinese-drama-2014-princess-of-lanling-king-蘭陵王妃

I think the song is too new and too short. Maybe you would have to wait awhile longer until someone puts the full version of the song on YouTube. After that you can just covert the YouTube video into an MP3.

I had the same problem when I was looking for the song from the series lotus goddess. There was no title or artist name, luckily it was on YouTube so I converted it to an MP3. I still dont know the name of the song or who sings it.