Nfl Thursday Night Football

I think you should consider going into some kind of martial arts sport. You've already got yourself toned up. It could be an outlet for all the bullshit you see/think in life. Just a thought.

I'll cheer for you on TV if you do ever make it. I'll wave a Khmer flag too whenver you're introduced to a ring. For real. You have my word, and my word is good as pahok.

Ugh, you didn't miss anything. I gave up. The Seahawks pretty much destroy the Packers. The Packers' defense was prety much non-existent. They couldn't handle a 3rd and 10. That's pathetic. If they don't get their act together, they're gonna get themselves in deep stuff. In short, they're gonna lose.

What are you studying? We should create an education-only sub-forum to help students cheat on tests HAHA j/k. You know, if there's anybody who can help out for whoever is in need.
Once I fix my health problems, Believe. I"m gonna do lots of things.
If you don't have your health, you have nothing.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

(y)

Man thanks for making the sports section run, but 90% of the posts aren't even sports-related :eek:

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I am studying Bio but thanks for the info. We going to have more great games out there. I am rooting for Patriot no matter what. Let the games begin

believe

Commoner
Wanderer

Good luck, boss. Health is always the utmost importance, more important than Khmerforums, sex, and money.

I am studying Bio but thanks for the info. We going to have more great games out there. I am rooting for Patriot no matter what. Let the games begin

Bio are for smart people. You must be smart.

I'm so excited for tomorrow, words can't express the way i feel, you don't even know HAHA