Download - Complete Micro-blog Master

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello, it seems that the 8th episode had been missed from the mega. May you upload this part again? Truthfully, this series is so inspiring and the plot is so fantastic. Thus, I hope sooner it will be available and I will look forward to it. Overall, I would like to appreciate and feel grateful for your hard work to upload all these series even though you spent your precious time and money to purchase DVDs and converted it.

Hi Inetgoogle, I was replacing Mist's broken videos on Khmer Avenue so the download files was already created by Mist. I redirect it to his files so he can still be credited for his work. I'm not sure if my files will fit with his ep 8 that is missing since I didn't download his files to check. Our episodes might be different, but I will post my ep. 8 file. Hopefully it completed the missing parts from his files. I will post an update in this thread, please check back, thanks.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello, it seems that the 8th episode had been missed from the mega. May you upload this part again? Truthfully, this series is so inspiring and the plot is so fantastic. Thus, I hope sooner it will be available and I will look forward to it. Overall, I would like to appreciate and feel grateful for your hard work to upload all these series even though you spent your precious time and money to purchase DVDs and converted it.

Hi Inetgoogle, ep 8 download file is here.

https://mega.co.nz/#!Rh9SXS5I!SLLxoxz0gupq4lhT0G41NTDnFdS8Pg7F95qJ4idFCQs