Gu Feng

Watch at Khmer Ave
Download Link Mist's files Link

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
:D How come do you have so many good drama?

Hi Koo, this one is a new release I just pick up today from the video store. I call and go weekly to check on Demi Gods and Semi Devils part 2 so the viewers don't have to wait long. And I just happen to pick up other series I see.

20120912105538564d6.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Bong pross Mist has posted this series before, bu t his vid got removed :( only DL is still working :)
it was under khmer title which is
Labang Snaeh

below is the dl
http://www.khmerforums.com/threads/laban-snaeh.80/

Thanks theary for letting me know. Seems like my local video store is a little behind on some of their release. I notice that Mist posted this in May 2013 so it's been inactive for a while and probably some viewers haven't seen it yet. So I'll post the streaming link and also direct the download link to him so he'll still get credit for his download files.

Img352580260.jpg

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Thanks theary for letting me know. Seems like my local video store is a little behind on some of their release. I notice that Mist posted this in May 2013 so it's been inactive for a while and probably some viewers haven't seen it yet. So I'll post the streaming link and also direct the download link to him so he'll still get credit for his download files.

View attachment 2414
thank you so much for sharing with us again <3+<3 hunnie dear

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Downloaders can go ahead and get the download link from Mist's post. The drama has been deleted from Khmer Ave so I am re uploading it for streaming on Khmer Ave for viewers who doesn't download.

3512086328770492899.jpg

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Please don't be a stranger, do drop by and help click the bonus point icon for all the hard-working uploaders on here. Much Love to everyone. :)

b25_374b8c82_3868_68d9_9048_3a071f93cf26_1.jpg

lovepink

Commoner
Thank you again hunnie for reposting this series. Last time I started to watch a few episodes but didn't get to finish. The beginning reminds me a little of the Korean drama IRIS. Does anyone else think so?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This series is completed on Khmer Ave for viewing.

Thanks again for everyone's support on my uploads.

t0127dc83715351ffb1.jpg

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank you for the upload. Sammul Chan is one of the among of my favorite character. Keep up the good work.

Inetgoogle

Commoner
Hello, it seems that the 8th episode had been missed from the mega. May you upload this part again? Truthfully, this series is so inspiring and the plot is so fantastic. Thus, I hope sooner it will be available and I will look forward to it. Overall, I would like to appreciate and feel grateful for your hard work to upload all these series even though you spent your precious time and money to purchase DVDs and converted it.