Membership Ranks And Titles

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I've updated all the ranks, but still working on fixing permission. Should be done by tonight. All legendary members can have their own version of the legendary banner; post an image of your favorite wuxia character & I will remove Joe Chen (Dongfang Bubai) out.

Thanks bong, what image can we use?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Everyone will receive several trophy notifications. This is normal as they system is rebuilding it.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Rank and permission updates have been completed. Please let me know if you have encountered any bugs, thank you.

Also everyone, please note the levels under your name. They are independent of your ranks, & are only obtainable through achievements and trophies.

@thahappycamper, no problem.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Rank and permission updates have been completed. Please let me know if you have encountered any bugs, thank you.

Also everyone, please note the levels under your name. They are independent of your ranks, & are only obtainable through achievements and trophies.

Hi bong, I was trying to put up my finished download link and while trying to edit the thread to add the credit points fee, that feature is gone.

samimi

Commoner
It´s just an idea but why not give the opportunity to all members to create its own avatar according to wuxia hero ? So each member Will be unique ! A kind of dolls

Haa haa that would be great no ?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

they look so cool , Bong pross Ash<3+<3

Ash

Admin
Admin
It´s just an idea but why not give the opportunity to all members to create its own avatar according to wuxia hero ? So each member Will be unique ! A kind of dolls

Haa haa that would be great no ?

Hello@sammi, members can change their profile avatar or picture to fit the Wuxia Theme. Unless you want a feature where you can have options to customize your doll character/avatar like in other Anime forums. Unfortunately the feature is not available yet through the software.

Ash

Admin
Admin
All new members with 30+ posts will be automatically approved as a commoner; no more pending transactions.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
All new members with 30+ posts will be automatically approved as a commoner; no more pending transactions.
thanks, Bong pross

Reactions: Ash

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
May paoun ask who pic is in the legendary, since paoun not familiar with all this kind of stuff