Membership Ranks And Titles

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Great idea Happy. I'd say we also provide more than one choice in obtaining each level so regular forum members like Believe can obtain higher levels too. Like to reach a master level, you can obtain either 1,00o forum posts OR 1,000 Drama Trailer Points. Hope it turns out well! :D

Great idea Happy. I'd say we also provide more than one choice in obtaining each level so regular forum members like Believe can obtain higher levels too. Like to reach a master level, you can obtain either 1,00o forum posts OR 1,000 Drama Trailer Points. Hope it turns out well! :D
Thanks Rei - I had quite a brain storm last night.

Ash

Admin
Admin
I will work on the requirements tonight from the statistics that we currently have. Up to date, we already have 4 members above 100 series; Hunnie & Mist at 100+; Theary at 200+; Chenna at 500+ series.

I will use the 100 series requirement for the Legendary Level, & raise the bar requirement for Immortality. There will be a traditional way of obtaining these levels as well.

Last edited:
I like your idea also Rei - giving people more than one option is great.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I will work on the requirements tonight from the statistics that we currently have. Up to date, we already have 4 members above 100 series; Hunnie & Mist at 100+; Theary at 200+; Chenna at 500+ series.

I will use the 100 series requirement for the Legendary Level, & raise the bar requirement for Immortality. There will be a traditional way of obtaining these levels as well.

Will there be a data count on Khmer Ave/Merlkon for contributors to see their series count?
Its nice to track the number of series without having to bother you in checking for us to see where we stand. :D

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin
Will there be a data count on Khmer Ave/Merlkon for contributors to see their series count?
Its nice to track the number of series without having to bother you in checking for us to see where we stand. :D

Hello Hunnie, the data is not currently available on the front end but you can check it on your dash board. If you go to album, you can see your album (series) count under Mine.

You can also check on other contributors by going to album, and select published. Select the contributor name under author. You should see a list of all their album series with a number count (stated as item) on the top right/bottom right corner of the page.

Yea I have to agree with Hunnie.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello Hunnie, the data is not currently available on the front end but you can check it on your dash board. If you go to album, you can see your album (series) count under Mine.

You can also check on other contributors by going to album, and select published. Select the contributor name under author. You should see a list of all their album series with a number count (stated as item) on the top right/bottom right corner of the page.

Thanks bong for letting me know.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, requirements have been updated on the front page. I have revised @thahappycamper suggestion:

Ranks Requirements
There are currently two ways to level up your ranks:

I. Traditional
1. Immortal ........ 10,000 + (X * 1000)
Where X is the number of existing immortals

2. Legendary: ..... 5,000 Posts
3. Master: ........... 2,500 Posts
4. Hero: .............. 1,000 Posts
5. Swordsman: .... 500 Posts
5. Wanderer: ....... 250 Posts
6. Commoner: ..... 50 Posts
7. Beggar: ............. 0

II. Challenges

1. Immortal ... Must complete THREE of the following challenges:
  • 5,000 Khmer Avenue / Merlkon Videos
  • 5,000 Khmer Forum Posts
  • 5,000 Drama Trailer Data Posts
  • Win first place in the Arcade Contest 10 Times

2. Legendary ..... Must complete TWO of the following challenges:

• 5 Arcade Contest First Place Winner
  • 100 Khmer Avenue / Merlkon "Albums"
  • 1,000 Drama Trailer Posts
  • 1,000 Likes from Forum posts

3. Master ... Must complete ONE of the following challenges:

• 500 Drama Trailers Data Posts
  • 500 Khmer Avenue / Merlkon Videos

4. Hero:
.................. Must have written 20 reviews on Drama Trailers

Swordsman: .... Must have shared 5 "Albums" on Khmer Ave / Merlkon / Khmer Forum

6. Wanderer:
....... Must have shared 1 "Album" Khmer Ave / Merlkon / Khmer Forum

7. Commoner:
...... Please see traditional ranking

Beggar: ........... Please see traditional ranking

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin
Yes, obtaining immortal status at this point should be very difficult, but Theary, Chenna, & Hunnie are more than half way there. If you feel the challenges are too easy or have any feedback, please let me know!

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Yes, obtaining immortal status at this point should be very difficult, but Theary, Chenna, & Hunnie are more than half way there. If you feel the challenges are too easy !

bong pross Ash the difficult part is
  • Win first place in the Arcade Contest 20 Times :(

Ash

Admin
Admin
I have updated it to ten. I was trying to hold onto immortal status for a while. I have downgraded Legendary challenges as well. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Bong pross Ash,
If we meet those requirement for one of the rank, our rank will change automatically or we need to join it manually?

If our rank will not change automatically, how do we know we are meet the requirements?

Ash

Admin
Admin
Bong pross Ash,
If we meet those requirement for one of the rank, our rank will change automatically or we need to join it manually?

If our rank will not change automatically, how do we know we are meet the requirements?

It will be automatic when we switch out the silver & gold system by this Thursday.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I think I might be qualified for a master. :) Gonna be tough getting legendary rank for me though. :(

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It will be automatic when we switch out the silver & gold system by this Thursday.
based on this info, which it mean effected only for silver & gold not VIP, Bong pross Ash?