Journey To The West I & Ii Ppctv

I already posted my request in here and I'm sure it's hard to find anywhere.

You should get any series that you liked or just pick up any request that viewer are requesting and didn't get it yet.

Side note: people are looking for Condor Heroes 1998, which is also a very hard one to get. I can't find it at my local video store. It's a mainland version of it. It exist in Khmer dubbed because I remember my daddy watching it.

View attachment 2457
I rented this and I didn't like it. But as the years passed, this is really a classic!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I rented this and I didn't like it. But as the years passed, this is really a classic!

I like her, she's pretty so who care if the series is boring. man. :p
It's Condor Heroes, can't be that terrible. :D

But yeah, a really big classic because it's super rare to get in khmer.

lovepink

Commoner
I'm guessing it would be very difficult to find these videos since there is so many versions of them. Every couple of years they make a new legend of condor hero or return of condor hero. I think I watched this version before but I can't remember the details. I remember watching a return of the condor hero 1995 starring Louis Koo.

lovepink

Commoner
I do have journey of the west 1 and 2 too. But I have been trying to upload series to mega but it never works for me. It always stalls for me. I guess my internet is too slow. Sorry I do want to help (hunnie, happy camper, rei, mist, theory and all)by uploading videos but I guess I cant. Thanks for your hard work.

Koo

Commoner
I already posted my request in here and I'm sure it's hard to find anywhere.

You should get any series that you liked or just pick up any request that viewer are requesting and didn't get it yet.

Side note: people are looking for Condor Heroes 1998, which is also a very hard one to get. I can't find it at my local video store. It's a mainland version of it. It exist in Khmer dubbed because I remember my daddy watching it.

View attachment 2457

They are couple now.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm guessing it would be very difficult to find these videos since there is so many versions of them. Every couple of years they make a new legend of condor hero or return of condor hero. I think I watched this version before but I can't remember the details. I remember watching a return of the condor hero 1995 starring Louis Koo.

Yeah it will be very difficult to find the 1998 version. I looked in three video store for it with no luck.
At least for the Khmer dubbed one.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I do have journey of the west 1 and 2 too. But I have been trying to upload series to mega but it never works for me. It always stalls for me. I guess my internet is too slow. Sorry I do want to help (hunnie, happy camper, rei, mist, theory and all)by uploading videos but I guess I cant. Thanks for your hard work.

It's okay lovepink because we enjoy uploading for everyone. You came around and help support all the uploaders here and that's really what matter. Thanks.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

If you guys are talking about Christopher Lee and Fann Wong, they are couple in real life and is also happily married. They also had a son together.

182249.jpg

If you guys are talking about Christopher Lee and Fann Wong, they are couple in real life and is also happily married. They also had a son together.

View attachment 2462
Now I really want to re-watch that serie. I didn't like it when I rented it. The production wasn't as good as TVB.
But after knowing that they became real life lovers - I want to watch it again. I'm sure they fell in love during filming.