Journey To The West I & Ii Ppctv

Koo

Commoner
Journey_to_the_West_II.jpg

@Hunnie @Mist @theary @goupon Does anyone have this?

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I like older dubbed better than the new one

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
But I want to see it in different khmer dubbed company too/ I hope the monkey has a good voice

This isn't the very first one is it?

No, it isn't. I loved Benny in DemiGods 96' but I swear, he's a B-grade actor.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This isn't the very first one is it?

No, it isn't I loved Benny in DemiGods 96' but I swear, he's a B-grade actor.

The picture posted above is part II.

I believe I have all three parts but I have many dvd case everywhere. I have to look for them. I don't know where each series is at. I just tosh them everywhere. :)

I just found part II, but I think part I is important right now.

All the three parts I have is all with Dicky. It's all his journey with different quest until they finally went around the world and reach Mount Heaven or whatever they called it. :)
man the original with dicky brings back so much memories of my past life

Is that a hint for me to post it? Or it doesn't matter?
No dear, not on my account. You work too hard. I should be heading to the video store sometime tmr afternoon. My girl agreed she will go inside for me. What should I get?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
No dear, not on my account. You work too hard. I should be heading to the video store sometime tmr afternoon. My girl agreed she will go inside for me. What should I get?

Will be hard to know what is available since she's doing all the looking and you're just in the car. You said she's not familiar with those series stuff, no?

She could be holding a bomb ass series and you won't even be there to notice it.

Will be hard to know what is available since she's doing all the looking and you're just in the car. You said she's not familiar with those series stuff, no?

She could be holding a bomb ass series and you won't even be there to notice it.
Nothing is perfect. I take what I can get from life, same goes for videos. hahahah

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Nothing is perfect. I take what I can get from life, same goes for videos. hahahah

I already posted my request in here and I'm sure it's hard to find anywhere.

You should get any series that you liked or just pick up any request that viewer are requesting and didn't get it yet.

Side note: people are looking for Condor Heroes 1998, which is also a very hard one to get. I can't find it at my local video store. It's a mainland version of it. It exist in Khmer dubbed because I remember my daddy watching it.

A5305163-83.jpg