Introduce Yourself

Nnadia

Commoner
I'm new to this site. Just trying to find old chines drama to watch. Since the new one are not that great. So happy I could find a place where I could come and enjoy old TVB series. Thanks for the forum.

Marvelous

Commoner
Hello,

My name is Anita. I am a big fan of Khmer Avenue, Merl Kon and now Khmer Forum. I appreciate all the contributor to keep this website going. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to give back.

Hello,

My name is Anita. I am a big fan of Khmer Avenue, Merl Kon and now Khmer Forum. I appreciate all the contributor to keep this website going. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to give back.
Help us grow by coming back often and telling all your Khmer friends about us!

winniewu1987

Commoner
Hi,my name is winnie wu,a 100% chinese from Northen China.

i have khmer friends before and like khmer culture,find out here by random research, nice to know you all.

Hi,my name is winnie wu,a 100% chinese from Northen China.

i have khmer friends before and like khmer culture,find out here by random research, nice to know you all.
Hey, nice to meet. Northern China, whoa! I'm a big fan of the chinese culture. I wish I was chinese :D

winniewu1987

Commoner
My not good either. U know Kung fu?
eww,no.

In china the kungfu or WUSHU,is only leared from WUDANG OR SHAOLIN.

wudang is chinse local culture which from Taorsit.

Shaolin is influence from India.

Chinese ture kungfu is called 18 weapon (sword,whip,speard etc) is so hard to study,i am not be willing to do,my bad

eww,no.

In china the kungfu or WUSHU,is only leared from WUDANG OR SHAOLIN.

wudang is chinse local culture which from Taorsit.

Shaolin is influence from India.

Chinese ture kungfu is called 18 weapon (sword,whip,speard etc) is so hard to study,i am not be willing to do,my bad
I study a little iron palm/iron fist.

Hey thanks for joining our little crazy kKmer online community! I am Happy and I here to make your stay wonderful. I'm a bit of a weirdo but I like movies and I come talk and annoy people. Are you annoyed? Hey can I get a picture of you? Raaaa.....CHANaaaNa! NIce to meet u dear!

no Im not annoyed , well nice to meet u and why ?
so I been busy and i haven't been on

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
My name is Koo. I'm a good person :D@Hunnie @Mist @theary @Rei

415776_165361340241430_100003026953976_242893_712870391_o.jpg

Reactions: Koo

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Reactions: Koo

SajaN

Commoner
Hi. My Name is SajaN. Half Indian half Iranian. Living in Iran now. I used to watch all OLD Chinese TV Series. So recenlty i am trying to Hunt down all those Old Chinese TV Series and Put in my Collection.
Currently i have few backup Old Chinese TV series in my DVD. some parts i lost due to my Hard Crashed.
1) Zu Mountain Saga
2) Other Side of Horizon
3) The land of condor Heros part I, II, III,
4) Land of Condors
5) Blood strained Intrigue
Only i missed is Brother Under the Skin which i am still trying to find for my collection.
Hope i can be Good member here and will try to bring all Indian friends who are crazy about all those Old Chinese TV Series

Hi. My Name is SajaN. Half Indian half Iranian. Living in Iran now. I used to watch all OLD Chinese TV Series. So recenlty i am trying to Hunt down all those Old Chinese TV Series and Put in my Collection.
Currently i have few backup Old Chinese TV series in my DVD. some parts i lost due to my Hard Crashed.
1) Zu Mountain Saga
2) Other Side of Horizon
3) The land of condor Heros part I, II, III,
4) Land of Condors
5) Blood strained Intrigue
Only i missed is Brother Under the Skin which i am still trying to find for my collection.
Hope i can be Good member here and will try to bring all Indian friends who are crazy about all those Old Chinese TV Series

Its in Khmer though. You dont mind? I tried watching chinese series in chinese, I couldn't sit through it.