How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
So he lets you go out with other dudes, he's fine with it? Are u sure....JK....

He don't know where I go most of the times. He have to work so I can go where ever I want. If I were with a guy, he wouldn't know.

When I get mad at him and I tell him that I'm going to go out with another guy, he just say "Sure".

I did went out with my ex once when he piss me off, but I tell him later that I did. He didn't make a big fuss about it. I told him, " I went out with my ex when you piss me off, so what."

He just say "ok, then I can go out with another girl too?"

I response " Do it and we're over.!"

There's really no big fuss between us on the cheating issue, for some reason, he believes that I'm nothing to worry about. :)

Every time I go off with another guy, it's when we broken up for some argument. He can't really say anything about it when I'm mad, because I wouldn't care either. So it's not cheating when we broke up for that period during the argument. I never really found or try to look for a guy to replace my boyfriend intentionally. It's really hard to cheat on a guy like him, because he's genuinely a good person. If I'm talking to a guy it's only for guidance.

He don't know where I go most of the times. He have to work so I can go where ever I want. If I were with a guy, he wouldn't know.

When I get mad at him and I tell him that I'm going to go out with another guy, he just say "Sure".

I did went out with my ex once when he piss me off, but I tell him later that I did. He didn't make a big fuss about it. I told him, " I went out with my ex when you piss me off, so what."

He just say "ok, then I can go out with another girl too?"

I response " Do it and we're over.!"

There's really no big fuss between us on the cheating issue, for some reason, he believes that I'm nothing to worry about. :)

Every time I go off with another guy, it's when we broken up for some argument. He can't really say anything about it when I'm mad, because I wouldn't care either. So it's not cheating when we broke up for that period during the argument. I never really found or try to look for a guy to replace my boyfriend intentionally. It's really hard to cheat on a guy like him, because he's genuinely a good person. If I'm talking to a guy it's only for guidance.

They way you talk, scares me.

bohok

Commoner
That's sweet Rei. For awhile, khmerportal, khmeravenue, and now khmerforums were the things that helped me get through the long day. I am also appreciative of having a close-knit online khmer community where I can "talk" to someone when I have no one to talk with
Where you at happycamper?

You and your girlfriend don't ever get in a big fight yet? Talking mean is nothing in the real world of argument. You should be scare when someone's fist starts flying around. :D
We don't argue, it's counter-productive but we complain about each other sometimes but never to the point of fighting or fists flying. Our lives are too busy.

I woke up feeling awesome cause I had a wonderful night's sleep. Gotta head out to T-mobile early in the morning to replace my Xperia Z cause the POS broke after 2 hours of use, argg...Great phone though. 15MP produces great pictures. More likely will just get a replacement.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Finally back to work, and reality.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hey Rei, would like to see your handsome face though:D:p

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks Theary, I see you got some more signature images. I guess you are looking forward to Thanksgiving. =]

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
looking forward to it and trying to stir up a little bit ..... hope this holiday will bring everyone joy though

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
I am feeling good right now~ But I am sick lol

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
We don't argue, it's counter-productive but we complain about each other sometimes but never to the point of fighting or fists flying. Our lives are too busy.

Our voices get crazy sometimes, but for mostly over nothing.
I tends to get crazy but never really mean most of the stuff I say.
Just like to relieves the stress and everything will be better.
The doctors says it's not good to bubble your feeling inside too long or you'll burst.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Glad that you and your girl has a good relationship, but I heard that a healthy relationship involves lots of argument.
When it's too perfect, the first bad argument might be a terrible one.
Just rumors I heard from the gecko. :)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Weather is just cold and bland here, I'm hoping for a heavy rain soon.