How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
99.jpg

yenny

Commoner
Shocked that my mom remember what I say when I was 14yrs old now she bring it up. That time I love to watch khmer mv with stars from the 90s. I developed a crush on yuthara chany. He's was so cute. I tell my mom when I'm 21 I will go marry him. I was 14 lol. . Just recently we watch mv with him. I think he's still cute
Mommy blurted out to my filipino husband. That's my crush . Omg She remembered. Hubby make kissy face when chany onscreen.

Reactions: Rei
Shocked that my mom remember what I say when I was 14yrs old now she bring it up. That time I love to watch khmer mv with stars from the 90s. I developed a crush on yuthara chany. He's was so cute. I tell my mom when I'm 21 I will go marry him. I was 14 lol. . Just recently we watch mv with him. I think he's still cute
Mommy blurted out to my filipino husband. That's my crush . Omg She remembered. Hubby make kissy face when chany onscreen.
lolz I can only imagine.

yenny

Commoner
I tell my hubby he's recently divorce, I think. I'm gonna make my childhood dream come true lol. . He was like WHAT LMAO... I always want to meet him though recently I been watching lots of his film on YouTube.

SajaN

Commoner
Bored.. Nothing to watch.. Waiting some Good movies to get release.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I felt tired. I dont want to study for my upcoming test. My brain is about to blown out.

I felt tired. I dont want to study for my upcoming test. My brain is about to blown out.
No its not. Believe it or not, studying with music helps - classical music or any music that helps concentration and focus and relaxation.

honeydip0404

Commoner
Long night last night didn't get home til 4 in the morning and had to get up and be at work at 11 and I am exhausted, and in need of pho.

Today I feel like a big asshole. I'm gonna excuse myself from the forums indefinitely until I can get my act straight.
I do not wish to be the person here that spreads negativity. We have enough of that in this world.
To those that I may have offended, I send you guys my deepest most sincere apology, I hope you can forgive me.

Be back in a week or two.

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Today I feel like a big asshole. I'm gonna excuse myself from the forums indefinitely until I can get my act straight.
I do not wish to be the person here that spreads negativity. We have enough of that in this world.
To those that I may have offended, I send you guys my deepest most sincere apology, I hope you can forgive me.

Be back in a week or two.
Don't be like happy. Don't lock yourself up. Everybody had one of those days. Whatever you had everything is ok. Just don't think too much of it and don't over thinking. That just a way of life. There were some days that we felt like we live in heel, and there were days we felt so happy and peace. Hope you don't beat yourself up too much

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm exhausted. Went out to the mall and then hang out with my boyfriend for the rest of the night. He just left, he have to work in the morning. I'm gonna take a good shower, it's a hot day today. Can't wait for winter to come, I picked up some more sweater for the cold. I'm going to be one happy Hunnie bear for the holiday.

Hope everybody's night is going good. Monday is tomorrow, lets bring up those work spirit. :)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
tired
493272abf71jgkr8.gif

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
I feel like it i dont want to do anything. Lazy right now