How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

I feel great today. I got tired of spending $5 on Starbucks and taking 30 minutes to drive there for each cup. So, I went out and bought me a nice little espresso machine at Walmart for 40 bucks. I didn't think much of it, but come to know, it works great. I put in my caramel syrup, vanilla syrup, milk, whip cream, and some cheap Folger crystals and presto, lo and behold, a great tasting caramel macchiato with extra whip on top. Making it on my own prolly only cost me a quarter compare to $4.83 @ Starbucks.

I just need to purchase some delicious premium espresso coffee beans now.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Where I live there is a Starbucks on every corner. They drive all the small privately own coffee shops out of business. Even the donut shops are losing customers to them. With that said, I like their green tea frappuccino.

Where I live there is a Starbucks on every corner. They drive all the small privately own coffee shops out of business. Even the donut shops are losing customers to them. With that said, I like their green tea frappuccino.
Sounds good.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Tired..... To much to do at work

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
It is kind of sad to the private coffee shop and donut shop though

Feeling defeated, I can never perfectly put on a screen protector. I seem to always ruin each one.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

I like the iced passion lemonade tea.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Not happy, that feeling sucks.

I love the Khmer forum and because I was soo depress yesterday, I didn't even feel like going on the Khmer forum to do anything.

My mood, my effort, my motivation to do anything was completely out of me.
I never ever wants that feeling to happen again.

Not happy, that feeling sucks.

I love the Khmer forum and because I was soo depress yesterday, I didn't even feel like going on the Khmer forum to do anything.

My mood, my effort, my motivation to do anything was completely out of me.
I never ever wants that feeling to happen again.

Why so gloomy yesterday, sister?

kalyann

Commoner
today im extra extremely happy. My best friend mom is out of a coma finally after a year of being comatosed. i suggested they injected fish oil in her iv as for an experiment bcuz it can help replenish brain cells, cant beleive it actually work !! 5 months later she open her eyes today. this feelings is way better than getting laid lolz

today im extra extremely happy. My best friend mom is out of a coma finally after a year of being comatosed. i suggested they injected fish oil in her iv as for an experiment bcuz it can help replenish brain cells, cant beleive it actually work !! 5 months later she open her eyes today. this feelings is way better than getting laid lolz
that's an incredible story kalyann I been taking fish oil myself lolz

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
i went to starbucks before heading home and the line was super long for both the drive-thru and inside. i'm gonna go again tomorrow for the half-off deal. :)

My sister went several times for the half deal and today she said that the line was short.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
@ hamster ?..
A little bummed out. I made plan to work with "the girl" and was so looking forward to it but then opted to help another girl out cause she's new and needed help. found out later that someone else was available and could have helped her instead. i'm bummed out because i rarely get to see/spend time with "her."