How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
even me theary? I dont think so....
I have never ever feeling with you nor everyone here step on my toe :).....
just sometime at work though, it will eventually going away in short period though. So no needed to concern or worry, paoun bong... I do believe this is part of being growing up :sneaky:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
never shopped online for clothes girl....should I?

Most guys shop online for clothes, because they don't like to try on clothes in the store. They just know their size and buy whatever outfit they liked online. If you don't have a problem buying the clothes in person, I suggest continue doing that way, because every fitting is different even with the same size.

But if you just can't find the time to do the shopping, online is what most guys prefer to do. But it's always better to buy those clothes from a place that has a retail store near you so you can always return it to the store if it's not to your liking in person.

Recommended online clothes sites: Just a few that comes to mind right now..
Nordstrom
Macys
American Eagles
Abercombie & Fitch
Hollester
Gap
H&M
Old Navy
Express

They have good return policy, if the online purchase didn't work out.

Buzzing off the sugar-rush, i'm drinking a workout drink at 4 in the morning. It's called Amplified N.O. Loaded, for nitrous oxide, with some other blends, and I normally use this as a pre-work drink. Also taking a muscle builder branded as Superior Amino containing, you might guessed it, amino acids, the stuff that's needed to build proteins, which is needed to build muscles. I tried this product awhile back and it does a great job of speeding muscle growth. Anyone here into sports nutrition?

Last edited:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
these days a criminal could mean anything bro, the real criminals are the greedy 1% ....
hehe, true that. my friend was one of those 1% in the past and is now doing time. feel bad for the kids. i'm sure it sucks to not have a mom around.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Very tired....thank god holidays is over! Can't wait till sat nite, celebrating our 17th anniversary on a cruise :)

Congrat on your celebrating of your 17th anniversary
how was your sat nite, my dear Kalyann

kalyann

Commoner
Congrat on your celebrating of your 17th anniversary
how was your sat nite, my dear Kalyann
Thanks baby! We had a beautiful time together. He's so romantic and sweet! We stayed for the night..he had roses everywhere, in the tub and on the bed. The room smell so nice...he even bought me an outfit to wear that nite, I was like wow lolz..haha I know, to much info but I just wanted to share my happiness with u bcuz I love u :)