How Do You Feel Today (mood)?

Sreykhmer

Commoner
I feel upset right now because my team just lost today. not in good mood but came upon this site with lots of good movies now feeling happy. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I never been to Vegas before but would like to one day.

You will liked it. It's about a four hour drive from my place to Vegas, were planning to drive there with my boyfriend's BMW. I told him to get a rental, but he wants to be in his own ride. (y)

Ruthie

Beggar
I've been to Vegas twice, and each time I pretty much stayed at my hotel. I really didn't get to explore much. I'd love to go again. A Vegas trip sounds fun!

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I've been to Vegas twice, and each time I pretty much stayed at my hotel. I really didn't get to explore much. I'd love to go again. A Vegas trip sounds fun!

My boyfriend actually enjoy staying in the hotel room and relax. I have to nag him to leave. I was hoping to see some Christmas lights there and look around.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling pretty good today. Not as tired as I was earlier in the week.

I Od'd on some extra strength 5 hour energy drink. Had to leave work 2 hour early n also called in sick the next day.

Sreymup

ひきこもり
Swordsman
Wanderer
Feeling sleepy and happy~

Ironfingers

Commoner
I feel like I need to stop eating, I been eating up a storm, Christmas dinner is coming up, and I have gain 8 lbs in the last 4 months! Not good! Not good at all! soon enough I will be wobbling all over!

Sreykhmer

Commoner
So sad and depressing. no family member living close to join the holiday with me. they all live out of the country. Just me and my daughter. :cry:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
So sad and depressing. no family member living close to join the holiday with me. they all live out of the country. Just me and my daughter. :cry:

I know how it feel because I used to feel the same way as you though... finally i had re-union with my parents so i have no more of loneliness nor empty in my heart...

hopping soon you will be re-union with your family as well:)