Chess Theory

You have my style wrong. I am just a very slow thinker and like to analyze things out but you can't do that in shorter time control.

I use to play slow tournaments in real life where you get 2 hours for 40 moves then 1 hour additional after that. It gives you a lot of time to devise a plan and play good chess but it's very mentally exhausting.

Bro, that's what I meant when I said, "you like to know exactly what you gonna do." Man you are a strong chess player. My problem is that if games take longer to play, more than 5 minutes, I simply lose interest, and yes, it is mentally exhausting, and I just don't have the energy.

I see you're taking a liking to chesscube, eh?

Vannak

Commoner
I'm very competitive so once I started I really have this OCD thing of getting my rating up above 1900 before I at least give up on the site.

If there are enough players with interest I could probably make some teaching videos on youtube to help everyone get better.

I'm very competitive so once I started I really have this OCD thing of getting my rating up above 1900 before I at least give up on the site.

If there are enough players with interest I could probably make some teaching videos on youtube to help everyone get better.

Hey that be awesome bro. I need to learn some more stuff. Maybe you should help me analyze my games one day?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
We should play more often, for fun man.. btw, Vannak is a great chess player, I watched him played a few games. We're totally different chess players, cause we good on different time control.
I can see that. You guys are good, thinking 2-3 steps in advance. I'm nowhere near good, still have a long way to go.

I can see that. You guys are good, thinking 2-3 steps in advance. I'm nowhere near good, still have a long way to go.
We've both put a lot of effort into it, years actually. Chess will get you nowhere in life though lolz - its just a game to me and I barely play it - rather play Xbox or watch series. I only play as a last resort when I am bored and exhausted all other options.

Vannak

Commoner
I think chess can be more for everyone. It's been proven to improve memory and a lot of other mental performance. Also prevents Alzheimer.