April 2014 Arcade Contest

new score arrgg....261 billions, dammit.
new score.PNG

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hello everyone, please vote up to three games. This month bonus game is Zombie Typing. Poll will end in 48 hours but you can start playing. Good luck!

*Due to this month delay, contest will end on Wednesday, April 30th, 2014 @ 11PM eastern time.

I still have time to play something. :D
Let me complete my uploading so I can focus on the arcade and data. :)

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
I'm having trouble posting my score for how dare you. I get to the end and try to submit my score and it just takes me to kongregate page.

Ash

Admin
Admin
Hello everyone, a reminder that contest will end tonight @ 11:00 PM eastern. Please provide your 1st place screen shots if possible. Good luck!

I'm having trouble posting my score for how dare you. I get to the end and try to submit my score and it just takes me to kongregate page.

Rock, are you able to take any screenshots before you get redirected to the Kongregate link?

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock, are you able to take any screenshots before you get redirected to the Kongregate link?

I can get a screenshot but it doesn't display the score, but I figured out what the problem was. After you complete the game, in order for you to get an even higher score to post, you have to play endless mode.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
congrats<3+<3

Ash

Admin
Admin
Contest is over, & thank you all for participating. Scores have been noted @ 11PM:

Angry Birds Jumping (Screen Shots) Estimated:
1. Rock, 1.26 * 10^30
2. ThaHappyCamper, 9.27 * 10^18
3. Pheng, 2.23 * 10^15

How Dare You, The Siren of Ying Yang, & Zombie Typing.

arcade-contest-4-30-2014.jpg

Winners will be contacted within 24 hours & congratulations!

Note: All first place winners' scoring session/behavior will be released within 48 hours.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Congrats , everyone(y)