April 2014 Arcade Contest

Ash

Admin
Admin
This month contest will continue as scheduled. However, you will be required to post a screenshot every time you beat the top score. I trust everyone on here not to alter their screenshots. :)

Hello everyone,

I have been aware of hacking issues on flash games prior to starting these arcade contests. Flash games security loop hole has been discovered by our members sooner than I had anticipated. Thahappycamper will be rewarded $25 for pointing out the hack.

The hack scores have been removed:

Flappy Bird
Happy 548,247,680 -> 122
Rock 950 -> 38

Firecracker Frenzy
Happy 159,724,656 -> 20204

How Dare You
Happy 985,487,168 ->21464

The Siren of Ying Yang
Happy 300,000,000 ->13970

Zombie Typing
Happy 1,000,000,000 -> 1025
Rei 1980 -> 1976

Unfortunately, I cannot prevent games from being hacked, and do not have the time and resources to do so. Flash games are built by different game developers with different level of built-in securities.

25 dollars? Dayum!!! Thanks Admin :D I'm really gonna get into computers now!!

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
You know what, I choose not to acknowledge that score cause there's no way that's humanly possible. I strongly argue he's found a way to "hack" the game by playing it a certain way. I don't know how, ok but I know its not possible just based on this logic alone.

Think about the number 1,090,967,552 mathematically....

If you count to a billion, by each second as one count, it will take you more than 31 years of nonstop counting to reach 1 billion. I dont know how the scoring works exactly, but I was able to reach 25,000 in about 4 minutes of trial and error gameplay.

But let's say I can score 25,000 points on Angry Bird Jumping every 1 minute of playing. How many minutes of gaming do I have to play, mind you, without falling to the ground and starting over, to reach a goal of 1 billion and over?

1,000,000,000 points divided by 25,000 points per minute = 40,000 minutes

40,000 minutes divided by 60 minutes = 666 hours

I would have to play Angry Birds Jumping for 28 days straight no breaks

Seriously guys?

Let's just say each cloud that you successfully jumped gets you 100 points. So how many clouds would he have had to jumped on?

1,000,000,000 / 100 = 10 million clouds. Now, see that's impossible to do even in one month.

The way the scoring works in the game is:

For every cloud you jump on, you get +10 points, so for the first cloud you would get 10, the second you would get 20, third you would get 30 and so on....

For every bird that you jump on it doubles your score, so if you have 100, first bird will double it to a score of 200, second bird would double that score for a total of 400, third will double that score for a total of 800 and so on.

So far I've seen clouds give me up to 12000+ points per jump.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Just for you Happy...

angrybirdsjump.PNG

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
Rock are you some kind of gaming prodigy?

I don't think I am, but I am pretty good at games. I've been playing games since commodore 64 lol. If you want Ill make a video of me playing angry bird jump so you can see how I do it.

I don't think I am, but I am pretty good at games. I've been playing games since commodore 64 lol. If you want Ill make a video of me playing angry bird jump so you can see how I do it.
if you make a video, it slows your system down so you don't have too if it does that. I think you are a gaming prodigy bro - you should really compete for some real money. Just a few months ago, in Seattle, there was a big Call of Duty competion held here at downtown. Some dude won around a million dollars. What games are you really good at in PC and console? Are you good at chess too? I'm gonna try to get to your level. I just reached 15 millions on angry birds.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer
if you make a video, it slows your system down so you don't have too if it does that. I think you are a gaming prodigy bro - you should really compete for some real money. Just a few months ago, in Seattle, there was a big Call of Duty competion held here at downtown. Some dude won around a million dollars. What games are you really good at in PC and console? Are you good at chess too? I'm gonna try to get to your level. I just reached 15 millions on angry birds.

I'm good at Strategy, RTS, RPG and platformer games. I used to be very good at chess, but that was when I was back in elementary school, so that was a very long time ago.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
To think about it, I don't think Angry Birds or Super Mario Jumping are broken. I just realized from hacking that the scores are sent in as FLOAT data type to the database, which has a limit on how much power (10^x) it can store.

To think about it, I don't think Angry Birds or Super Mario Jumping are broken. I just realized from hacking that the scores are sent in as FLOAT data type to the database, which has a limit on how much power (10^x) it can store.
It also has a security that requires two variables in order to hack into it.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It also has a security that requires two variables in order to hack into it.

Yeah the author of the game must've added an extra level of security, possibly like you said, two variables to verify matching data. I read that it's still possible to hack, but a bit harder.

Yeah the author of the game must've added an extra level of security, possibly like you said, two variables to verify matching data. I read that it's still possible to hack, but a bit harder.
If you know how to do it, you should teach me, I'm an easy student to teach.

A new high score, around 10^11 power. Rock's is 10^24 power, I got a ways to go, somewhere in the ballpark of 30-50 more multipliers. Yikes!
Capture.PNG

Last edited: