World's Most Popular Sports

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
It appears the world's most loved sport is soccer.

Cambodia's most popular sport is volleyball? I thought it would be either kickboxing or soccer. What happened?

maps11.png

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Volleyball? That's news. I like volleyball myself. Like you, I also thought that Cambodia's favorite sport would be kickboxing.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Volleyball? That's news. I like volleyball myself. Like you, I also thought that Cambodia's favorite sport would be kickboxing.

I know "thart sey" was popular. Not sure if this is the correct English enunciation, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It's similar to hacky sack.

Is this game even a sport?

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
I never thought kickboxing was the hit in Cambodia. Always thought soccer and volleyball.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Kick horse?

haha you're right. I wrote it wrong. How do you say it? Thart e-sey? I just learned today it's called shuttlecock kicking.

I never thought kickboxing was the hit in Cambodia. Always thought soccer and volleyball.

Did you grow up in Cambodia? I never knew Cambodians like volleyball.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Did you grow up in Cambodia? I never knew Cambodians like volleyball.

Born in Cambodia but grew up in Refugee Camp, Thailand. So, Soccer and Volley was the hit even for Khmer in USA. Well, esp in my States.

believe

Commoner
Wanderer
Born in Cambodia but grew up in Refugee Camp, Thailand. So, Soccer and Volley was the hit even for Khmer in USA. Well, esp in my States.

Do you get pissed off when people on this site for messing up your name?

They keep putting the R in your name. You're not a site for group deals.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
Do you get pissed off when people on this site for messing up your name?

They keep putting the R in your name. You're not a site for group deals.

yep i get really piss off :banghead: nah, i don't even notice hehehhe but doesnt matter

Jefferydrura

Beggar (Limited)
Didn't even know this was taking place Samoan.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not a big cricket fan but do enjoy the T20 and 50 over world cups.