Why Can't I Be A Beautiful Hot Asian Girl? My Life Would Be So Much Easier.

Thinking of having a sex change operation along with facial plastic surgery to look like her. I wouldn't have to do nothing except strut around all day long in practically nothing and money will fall on my lap from the old business moguls. I wouldn't have to put effort anymore into becoming successful. I will just have to put out every now and then and I will have everything I want. My incredible beautiful face and body will bring me wealth and prosperity. That's it, I will tell my plastic surgeon I want to look like this girl here.
sexy-asian-model.jpg

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Sounds like an exciting plan Happy. How much would it cost in surgery to look like that?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Who is she? Are you so desperate to change your gender, happy? She look ok to me. Nothing special

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
her look is O.K, but her body :banghead::nailbiting:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Beauty is on the eyes of the beholder. You'll only attract those that likes her face. There's so many beautiful girls in the world, it's a competition out there just to even get money like water from those rich guys, unless you only want to settle for good enough money.

Being a girl is a whole new world that will amaze you. Even a girl with it all, has her own problem to deal with. Nothing is ever good enough for anybody. Many girls in this world wasted their youth or beauty all the time. Beautiful girls get dump, used, and abuse too. :)

Bluebird

Well said, Hunnie. Totally concurred with you on this. Everybody got something in the attic regardless...............
Beauty will fade, chemistry is pale in comparison to the real deal of honesty, integrity, reliability and the good old
fashioned ability to live a high-functioning life.
Just cherish with what you got
Be happy with what you have
Live within your means.:cool:

Well said, Hunnie. Totally concurred with you on this. Everybody got something in the attic regardless...............
Beauty will fade, chemistry is pale in comparison to the real deal of honesty, integrity, reliability and the good old
fashioned ability to live a high-functioning life.
Just cherish with what you got
Be happy with what you have
Live within your means.:cool:

Bluebird, this is the best thing you wrote here! You just outdid yourself this morning. I agree with both you and Hunnie. Living simple was the best thing that happened to me, I never been happier. Are you high functioning bluebird? Btw, I think we're from the same area lol.

Beauty is on the eyes of the beholder. You'll only attract those that likes her face. There's so many beautiful girls in the world, it's a competition out there just to even get money like water from those rich guys, unless you only want to settle for good enough money.

Being a girl is a whole new world that will amaze you. Even a girl with it all, has her own problem to deal with. Nothing is ever good enough for anybody. Many girls in this world wasted their youth or beauty all the time. Beautiful girls get dump, used, and abuse too. :)

My beautiful korean ex-gf was raped at a young age by a white guy she considered her friend. It turned her into a slut. It ruined our relationship because she never addressed the issue or gotten help. God bless her soul, I haven't seen or heard from her in almost a decade. I know she's has a kid and settled down though. She was the one who told me just cause I'm Cambodian, I shouldn't let it stop me from aspiring to be somebody. I think my relationship with her had cause me to hate beautiful woman.

Althea

Commoner
Thinking of having a sex change operation along with facial plastic surgery to look like her. I wouldn't have to do nothing except strut around all day long in practically nothing and money will fall on my lap from the old business moguls. I wouldn't have to put effort anymore into becoming successful. I will just have to put out every now and then and I will have everything I want. My incredible beautiful face and body will bring me wealth and prosperity. That's it, I will tell my plastic surgeon I want to look like this girl here.
View attachment 1951
Hey, sex change operation is all and well...even plastic surgery is all and well but it is very likely this picture was photo-shopped so even if you get surgery...you might not look like her!!!