What Year Chinese Series Do You Prefer?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
This thread is helpful on my series shopping for viewers. Chris mentioned how he's not into the 80's series because it's too old or the dubbing sucks around those times. I know some people are used to the older dubbing because they watched it during childhood. It nice to see people's preferences on oldies? How old should I go? I skip a few of the very old ones because I'm afraid not many people would enjoy it. Really like to hear everyone's input.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I recently just posted Fist of Power (1993) with Moon Lee in it. Rock and another viewer commented how they liked her. Her only new series was Fist of Power. The rest was in the 80's which set way back for most viewers who don't enjoy too old. What do you guys think? Should I go grab all her oldies? I remember watching three of her older series when I young. My dad has it recorded so I was able to watch it several times before I lost all his tapes. :( But I will replace them back soon. :D There is one more series of her missing in here that I remember watching and it's the first picture below.

Moon Lee Choi Fung 李賽鳳

Fist of Power 1993 (TVB Series)

The Super Swordslady 1986 (ATV TV Series)

Drunken Fist 1984 (ATV TV Series)

Drunken Fist II 1984 (ATV TV Series)

Fatherland 1980 (ATV TV Series)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Moon Lee resembles Mirtha King a little. Is she a martial artist in real life? because her fight scenes were nicely done.

LianNiChang

Commoner
VIP
Moon Lee does know martial arts in real life. She plays in a lot of movies and does her own stunts. She was also in Ji Gong 1985 with Lam Kwok Hung, Mun Shuet Yee, Lo Chun Shan and also The Passionate Fairy ATV 1985 co-starring Lam Kwok Hung, Ng Kong, and Yip Yuk Ping (Ng Kong and Yip Yuk Ping were both from Drunken Fist as well).

Moon Lee does know martial arts in real life. She plays in a lot of movies and does her own stunts. She was also in Ji Gong 1985 with Lam Kwok Hung, Mun Shuet Yee, Lo Chun Shan and also The Passionate Fairy ATV 1985 co-starring Lam Kwok Hung, Ng Kong, and Yip Yuk Ping (Ng Kong and Yip Yuk Ping were both from Drunken Fist as well).
I love LianNiChang when shes come to KF spitting knowledge. That is sexy.