What Is Your Favorite Songs ( Any Songs )

lovepink

Commoner
thank you so much , Lovepink dear.
May I ask where you watch your chinese with English sub?
I watch mind at Viki with commercial every 5 minutes:(

Sorry for the late reply pkalotus
I watched it on the viki website too, I think there was some episodes on YouTube but I think the videos were removed. Yeah, I think that was like that too when I watched it. I would have to sit in front of the computer and press the buttons every couple of minutes. I know that can be very frustrating when you are getting into the story and ads keep popping up.

Maybe try to use Firefox and use download helper (someone suggested this to me recently but I haven't used it yet, I just tested out on a YouTube clip). You can download the episodes one by one and watch it later instead of watching with ads. Just download, download helper for Firefox, click each episode one by one, like press play and wait for it to stream or appear. Once you see the video appear, you press the little download helper icon (blue, yellow, and red). It takes about 1-2 mins for each download depending on you internet speed. So if you decide to download the entire show, it should only take 20-40 minutes to download the 20 episodes. Sorry, I'm not that great at giving instructions.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Sorry for the late reply pkalotus
I watched it on the viki website too, I think there was some episodes on YouTube but I think the videos were removed. Yeah, I think that was like that too when I watched it. I would have to sit in front of the computer and press the buttons every couple of minutes. I know that can be very frustrating when you are getting into the story and ads keep popping up.

Maybe try to use Firefox and use download helper (someone suggested this to me recently but I haven't used it yet, I just tested out on a YouTube clip). You can download the episodes one by one and watch it later instead of watching with ads. Just download, download helper for Firefox, click each episode one by one, like press play and wait for it to stream or appear. Once you see the video appear, you press the little download helper icon (blue, yellow, and red). It takes about 1-2 mins for each download depending on you internet speed. So if you decide to download the entire show, it should only take 20-40 minutes to download the 20 episodes. Sorry, I'm not that great at giving instructions.
Thank you so much for info, Lovepink dear.<3+<3
It seems you have very fast speed of your internet, dear:)

lovepink

Commoner
Thank you so much for info, Lovepink dear.<3+<3
It seems you have very fast speed of your internet, dear:)

Lol, no pkalotus, when ever I have to download something I always use my dad's computer downstairs. He is the only one who has fast internet connection because it is actually connected to the router.
My computer is wireless so it is not as fast. I only use it to browse the web and maybe watch some movies.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Meas Soksophea, Ouk Sokun Kanha, Sokun Nisa, Old Song, Non Stop, Best Collection Vol 4

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Meas Soksophea មាស សុខសោភា

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Town CD Vol 64 - Meas SokSophea Ft. Rayu Ft. Narin (Khmer Song 2015)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
RHM CD Vol 519 - Ouk Sokunkanha Ft. Visa Ft. Rotha (Full)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Swordman (笑傲江湖) Theme Song 滄海一聲笑 Female Mandarin

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
ស្នេហាវល់វល់ THAILAND SONG SD CD VOL 189
this khmer song version from the above vid
Sunday CD Vol 189, Sneha Vorl Vorl by Nico

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Sunday CD Vol 189 New Song -និស្ស័យស្នេហ៏កុលាបមួយទង

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Phleng Records CD Vol 21 full album

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Khemerak Sereymon អ្នកណាមិនល្បីចាអូននិងគេស្រលាញ់គ្នាខ្លាំង CD Sunday Vol 181

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Neary Khmer - Khat James (Sunday CD Vol 192)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Taylor Swift - Blank Space