What Is Everybody Up To?

Seems like everyone is MIA at the moment. If you can, update us on what is going on with you.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Theary is gonna ban you for duplicate thread title. :D Everyone is probably doing last minute Christmas shopping...took me a few hours today and I'm done for good. Looking forward to the new year. I hope you'll be on more often...gonna miss out on the crazy Happy.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Theary is gonna ban you for duplicate thread title.:D
:sneaky:
Everyone is probably doing last minute Christmas shopping...took me a few hours today and I'm done for good. Looking forward to the new year. I hope you'll be on more often...gonna miss out on the crazy Happy.
I feel the same way, Rei dear...... that everyone busy including me with Christmas shopping... still have a few more days left though..... looking forward to the new year as well:sneaky:
We do miss you, paoun happy.... hope to see you more often:)
have not seen Hunnie lately as well... hope shs is doing great though:)

Ironfingers

Commoner
Posting as much as I can , so I can become a silver member lol

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Posting as much as I can , so I can become a silver member lol
it seems like to need one more post to become a silver(y)..... congrat in advance:)

Not much. Just working and sleeping a lot.

Is she relenting?
I guess she is relenting. The more we talk, the more open she is to the idea of coming over to my place. I can't have her over till January cause I'm in the process of cleaning for an inspection. My lease is up for renewal. If that wasn't the case, I probably have her over here sooner. But people at work thinks were a couple now cause we always talking and laughing with each other. One time I was sick and I called in. When I got back to work, people were coming up to me saying that she was sad I didn't came to work and that she's crazy about me this n that. People coming up to her and saying that she likes me and not to deny it. People are always watching us to see what's going to happen. So we'll see in the next month if I can seal the deal. Right now, I'm pretty confident in myself...She basically started talking to me again after a week of ignoring me after the last incident I had with her. If you remember, I ask her back to my place and she went off on me. Then I asked her on the phone if we can be "fwb." She didn't talk to me for a week. Then we started talking again. I apologized for being "drunk" and staying something stupid. She apologized for telling me to fuck off. Then we just kinda became good friends after that, always talking to each other and texting each other. She says she missed me when I was gone. She looks out for me at work, tells me what people say about me. She doesn't want to date me for sure, but we're good friends. Hopefully when she comes over, I can seal the deal. If not, I really suck. She doesn't seem to mind when I talk to her about sex and about having sex with her too. I guess that's a good thing. The whole thing is a long process though, it's going on now for at least 2 months, if not 3 months and counting...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm not done with my shopping. January will release more sales, I'm pretty much done with clothes shopping for myself. Have some more electronic stuff to buy.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Then we just kinda became good friends after that, always talking to each other and texting each other... The whole thing is a long process though, it's going on now for at least 2 months, if not 3 months and counting...
No wonder you're not on as much. She's keeping you busy, isn't she? Heh. I think it's great that you guys are friends. :)

No wonder you're not on as much. She's keeping you busy, isn't she? Heh. I think it's great that you guys are friends. :)

No no, its not like that. I'm busy because i'm usually dead-tired from my day. I'll be back in 2-3 months. This is just temporary. You guys are my best online friends hands-down. I would never trade a girl over khmerforums.

Theary is gonna ban you for duplicate thread title. :D Everyone is probably doing last minute Christmas shopping...took me a few hours today and I'm done for good. Looking forward to the new year. I hope you'll be on more often...gonna miss out on the crazy Happy.
I finally get what you're saying. Opps there's another thread w/ same title.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
I finally get what you're saying. Opps there's another thread w/ same title.
yes it was created by Hamster... it seems like you and hamster have the same mind:D

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP