Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
i met almost all of the famous khmer singers already, they usually come stay at my house for a couple days. Right now i wanna listen to is bamboo flute/

I haven't had time to really spend on finding good music, you guys have any album to recommend?

this khmer rapper is worth 3 million usd damn we coming up!
images

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
this song very touch my heart...love it;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
yes thehappycamper, It's one of the reason why i'm not really excited because i already met them in person, spent time with them also and do other activities with them. To be honest, when you know them in person, their really different from the music video you see them in and they way they act are different too. Their just those normal people like a family member.

yes thehappycamper, It's one of the reason why i'm not really excited because i already met them in person, spent time with them also and do other activities with them. To be honest, when you know them in person, their really different from the music video you see them in and they way they act are different too. Their just those normal people like a family member.

wow chris that is awesome, I bet you guys had a blast. You ever met Sophalen, I crush on her. Also, I crush on that old one from CTN or whatever lol....

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Yeah i have, shes called me baby brother because im younger. Come to think abiut it... most of the singer and comedy are older then me.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Love the meaning of song .....so sweet and touching;)

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Theary, I didn't know you were into HIP HOP/RnB! Nice Nice......

hi paoun pross bong;)
for me...i like all various of genres:D as long as it is a good song;)

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, I do only listening oldies khmer music because parent. :)
News singers, I don't really know so much, i know Preap Sovath....hm
All dvd karaokes, i know some but dunno the names.

currently listening ^^

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hm, I do only listening oldies khmer music because parent. :)
News singers, I don't really know so much, i know Preap Sovath....hm
All dvd karaokes, i know some but dunno the names.

currently listening ^^

Hey meimei dear:D
I do listening to the old songs but sometimes new songs catch my attention too:sneaky:

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Hey meimei dear:D
I do listening to the old songs but sometimes new songs catch my attention too:sneaky:
Darling, I do listening sometime some music from lakorn who are dubbing in srok khmer and they put khmer music. Or some chinese serie in bayon tv...the music singing in khmer was really good, but again when I try to find the song, I never find it. ^^ I think I like khmer music who are in lakorn or chinese serie o.o maybe it's the only place i listening completely. Karaoke DVDs i have a tons at home.....

Currently listening Tsuki no Koibito aka Moon Lovers (One my favorite song in my playlist because the meaning and the music) No one sing, just music. Feel romantic, calm smooth and sexy lol This is a OST from Tsuki no Koibito jdrama

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
Currently listening

hm, stress stress I need to find a song for singing in japanese, depend my voice pitch.....I try a lot song already ''sigh''
Slow song vs fast song
headache....