Two Doves Rumor - No Longer Dubbing

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I heard a rumor that Two Doves won't be dubbing anymore. Quite a sad news even though I'm not there biggest fans. That means we won't be seeing much Korean and single Chinese movies anymore.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
hm, do you know why they stop to dubbing? Seriously also not a big fan because i feel isn't right pitch to dubbing korean drama but it's the only one who can do kdrama in khmer.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
It's mostly likely because of the economy and not enough sales.
I don't see any other reasons other than this. There is already a different company dubbing Korean drama now.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
They have a new one dubbing kdrama?
How many dubbing compagnie we have for khmer dubbing? It's really interesting to know. Two Doves was from cambodia or Long Beach compagnie?

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I don't know much about Two Doves -- I could be wrong but I think they are a srok Khmer company. Here are some current dubbing companies from the top of my head:

1. SPPCI
2. KM (Thai)
3. Eagle Film - I haven't seen them dub anything this year
4. Sunday

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
The rumor isn't true. They were taking a break.

Meimei

Commoner
Wanderer
oh that mean we still have kdrama in khmer ;):)
That mean maybe we going to have Gu Family Book in khmer so people can watch it :D
But maybe it's a bit strange, I hope they can make like The.Four.Gods Kdrama serie
I have the khmer version and the HD korean version.
If you like Gu Family Book you gonna like this serie a lot recommend it ^^

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Good thing it's only a rumor. I was almost sad I won't get to watch Kdramas. I didn't like 2doves at first but then I quickly got used to their voices. Some of their male dubbers sound good.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Yeah Two Doves dub most of the single Chinese movies too. :)

KhmerBross

Commoner
Khmer2Dove just came out with a new TV Series yesterday i was about to buy it but it look suck..KungFu flix series forgot the title for it lol

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Khmer2Dove just came out with a new TV Series yesterday i was about to buy it but it look suck..KungFu flix series forgot the title for it lol

Maybe I'll pick it up this weekend lol.

kimyeang

Commoner
I watch most single chinese movie with Eng sub because every release always come with official eng sub. However for drama, i have to wait for age for Eng sub to release.
If khmer dubbed release first, i will watch it in khmer. Otherwise = all chinese lol