Things U Can't Live Without

I haven't been broke for hella long though. It feels great. I was almost broke when I bought my mercedes though. Had to sell my PS3 collection.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I haven't been broke for hella long though. It feels great. I was almost broke when I bought my mercedes though. Had to sell my PS3 collection.

Just play the game and then sell it for some value. Collection will just takes up space, with all the better games coming out, those old games will basically have no value later. 3D will be the next cheapest hits soon.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
It sucks when you are broke and in debt at the same time and getting calls everyday from the collection agency.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
LOL, I do need to change my number. They call like 5-10 times a day. My voicemail inbox is full because of them. I don't think I can run away from them. Anyway, my friend told me to hold off paying my credit card so that they will give me a settlement deal. In other words, I might end up paying less than I originally owed.
And yes, Hunnie, my credit score will be horrible after this ordeal. Wait, I think it's terrible already.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
LOL, I do need to change my number. They call like 5-10 times a day. My voicemail inbox is full because of them. I don't think I can run away from them. Anyway, my friend told me to hold off paying my credit card so that they will give me a settlement deal. In other words, I might end up paying less than I originally owed.
And yes, Hunnie, my credit score will be horrible after this ordeal. Wait, I think it's terrible already.

You need to put aside some cash for the settlement deal then.

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You want to budget my money for me, Hunnie?
I learned my lesson. I don't spend my cc anymore. Heh.

Rock

Level 1
Swordsman
Wanderer

I think if you agree on a settlement, you have to pay the amount in full at the time its agreed. I could be wrong though.