Download - Complete The Young Warriors Of The Yang Clan (2006)

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
I'm having a bit trouble with encoding Young Justice Bao 2 -- in the mean time, I thought I'd upload something quick. I remember someone asking for the Young Warriors with Hu Ge and Peter Ho. Has this been added yet?

young-warriors.jpg

Streaming
Khmer Avenue

Download
Mega

Last edited:

dlorloves

Commoner
Wanderer
can u put download link also? my connection sucks so videos keeps buffering for me and it sucks watching like that!

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi big brother Rei. When can we see this. I don't remember seen it on khmer ave. yet. But thanks in advance for the movie. You are always the best of the best

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hey no problem guys. The quality isn't great (some episodes are better than others) but I've tried my best encoding with the limited sources and time I have. Mega links (located above) are completed and streaming should have up to 20 episodes by tonight.

Last edited:

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Thanks for providing the completion of dl links attachment so quick, Rei.:cool:

Not a problem Bluebird. I had it uploaded since last week but never had the chance to post it. =]

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi Rei. I don't know if it is just my end or it happens to everyone else. But the khmerave link that you put for the movie, every time I click on that khmerave link it keeps takes back to the khmerforum page.

Bluebird

I also encountered the same thing at my end. Takes a look at it when you have time, Rei.
Thanks, Rei.:cool:

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Hi Rei dear,
I ran into the same experience as Mrred and Bluebird which was took me back the KhmerForum.

red

Commoner
Hi Rei how are you?. I never see this before .Thank you , hoping to see more episodes add, no hurry, you have a nice day.

Rei

Level 3
Master
VIP
Hi Rei dear,
I ran into the same experience as Mrred and Bluebird which was took me back the KhmerForum.

Hey guys, sorry the link was incorrect. It's fixed now. Glad everyone is enjoying. I'm hoping to finish the streaming links soon. :)