Download - Complete The Spirit Of The Sword

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP

ambadpkm

Beggar
hello admin.. can you please reupload this drama? i try to open those link that you have provided, but it is not working for me.. thank you admin..

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
hello admin.. can you please reupload this drama? i try to open those link that you have provided, but it is not working for me.. thank you admin..
I tried and it worked at my end, Ambadpkm dear.

When you click each DVD, it will take you the Maga site.
Then click each file to download them

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Welcome to the forum, Ambadpkm dear.
Please stop by more often... for new updating

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
how about i'll do you a favor and download it, then put it on K.Ave??
That will work perfectly with me, Chris:)
Thank you so much for your kindness(y):)

ambadpkm

Beggar
dear admin,i think maybe my university's wifi not allow me to download from mega link..because when i try to open the link, it keeps connecting.. dear chriss,k.ave is used to watch it streaming,right? i think i can download the video from k.ave by using idm..em,if you want to upload the drama for me to download it, can you please upload it using normal link such as uptobox or uploaded? i'm so sorry to make trouble to you guys.. thank you in advance.. :)

Last edited:

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Hey ambadpkm, how are you? what do you mean your university wifi won't let you download? what kind of internet company do you have? you should be able to download even if you're on wifi unless it isn't fast enough to download a file. Please check your connection with your laptop or desktop wifi, admin can not do anything about mega link because we the "UPLOADERS" are the one that upload them through different site's. Mega is only for those that does not want to watch series through stream from our main movie site "K.ave" also known as Khmerave.com, although if that is the case you may want to watch it on there, us uploaders normally either upload it only with Mega or we do both "Mega and K.ave"

Please go to our K.ave (www.khmerave.com), there you will see different categories for you to choose from also on top of that, on top of that we have different series that are in stream mode so you can just click which series or movies you want to watch. Episodes are links right there under the web player that you're able to click on.. it will have "01,02,03...etc" for you to click on to continue with whatever you desired to watch.

uptobox is small for our video to upload to and it we do not know much about it either to do any uploading into that site. It is best for you to check your internet connect because Mega can download by anyone at anywhere in the world.

P.S. if you want to watch this series, it is already in the www.Khmerave.com website under the same name, I will do 11 per week because i know everyone watches everything tooooo fast.

ambadpkm

Beggar
hello chris.. i fine,thank you.. i am a student..i live in malaysia..so, i think maybe some website such as torrent have been blocked by my university..i do not know why..and i afraid that mega.co also have been blocked by my university's wifi..i think i will use k.ave to download the drama.. thank you for your help,chris. :)

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
Not a problem, i'm glad to help. If you have anymore question, you can also ask anybody for help; also with k.ave, you can't download it unless you have the software to download, otherwise you can watch it through stream.

babeboichan

Commoner
thx for sharing.

elmow

Commoner
thanks for this series. at first i wasnt sure if i liked the series, but by the end i loved it