Download - Complete The Kung Fu Master (1994)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
00a.jpg

Cast:
Donnie Yen
Erica Choi
Nick Cheung
Tang Ho-kwong
Lawrence Yan
Wong Wan-choi​

Genre:
Action, Martial Arts, Historical drama

Watch at Khmer Avenue
Requested by ckim905. :)

Last edited:

ckim905

Commoner
Wanderer
Thank you so so much for sharing this series. Used to have this series on tape but lost it many years ago. I would really love dl links as my parents don't really know how to watch from streaming if you don't mind. I really appreciate it for the hard work that you and other uploaders have done for us viewers out of your kindness and generosity. Bonus added

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Thank you so so much for sharing this series. Used to have this series on tape but lost it many years ago. I would really love dl links as my parents don't really know how to watch from streaming if you don't mind. I really appreciate it for the hard work that you and other uploaders have done for us viewers out of your kindness and generosity. Bonus added

Hi ckim905. This series is really good, especially for action lover. Their fighting is soo quick. :)

I was working on this series today and was sure nobody uploaded it yet. But then when I check again, I notice Jak just barely posted it on Khmer Avenue. Since he's not working with the forum posting, I'm just going to provide the download link here since he's going to be posting it on Khmer Avenue only. He doesn't want to participate on the forum.

The download link will be posted by tomorrow. I won't make you wait long. Much love to you and your family.
My daddy doesn't know how to watch on Khmer Avenue either, he need the actual disc. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Maybe I can post it on Khmer Avenue since his version is different dubbing, lets see what everyone else think?

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
Hi Hunnie. It is your birthday this week end. Don't work to hard. We appreciate what you had done, but you need to relax and enjoy your big day it is only one a year, girl. Have fun on your birthday with your boyfriend at the universal stodio. Eat extra food for me ;) Big love and kiss for your birthday<3+<3

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Hi Hunnie. It is your birthday this week end. Don't work to hard. We appreciate what you had done, but you need to relax and enjoy your big day it is only one a year, girl. Have fun on your birthday with your boyfriend at the universal stodio. Eat extra food for me ;) Big love and kiss for your birthday<3+<3

Thanks msred, its no hard work, I will finish them before my birthday.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The download link is completed.
If you don't like the srok Khmer dubbing posted on Khmer Avenue, then you can download this better dubbing version. :)
A streaming option might be available at a later time on viewer's request. All bonus point greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I just finished watching this series. :)

It's been a while since I last seen this series when I was young, definitely liking it much better, now that I'm more focus in the storyline.

Last edited:

latola

Commoner
Happy your birthday Hunnie, May you meed the good health and pretty all time, smart girl. I am sorry that I went away for nearly one month. Hunnie! thank you very much for allowing me download you videos for my computer; but unfortunately, I could not do, it said that I have not been allowed to download with .flv.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Happy your birthday Hunnie, May you meed the good health and pretty all time, smart girl. I am sorry that I went away for nearly one month. Hunnie! thank you very much for allowing me download you videos for my computer; but unfortunately, I could not do, it said that I have not been allowed to download with .flv.

The files for this series is newly added. This is the only way I can provide download files which is through Mega site. Or you can download the video from the streaming site by using your own download toolbar.

Mega isn't working probably at the moment so we can only wait for it to get better.

awesome

Commoner
''Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful'' thank you