Song Saa Private Island - As Low As $1,649 Per Night.

Marvelous

Commoner
The price start from $1649 to high $4,151 per night.

Jungle Villa 1 Bedroom with pool All Inclusive

$ 1,649 x 1 Night
Rate per villa in United States Dollars (USD) : More DetailsTotal Cost:
$ 1,649
th_KOS13919_0001_0000.jpg
Perched amongst the rainforest canopy looking out over the open ocean with the choice of sunrise or sunset views Inclusions: All Food (including 24 hour room service), house wines, spirits, beers, WI-FI, Laundry, Boat transfers, Much More!

Oceanview Villa 1 Bedroom with pool All Inclusive

$ 1,747 x 1 Night
$ 1,747
th_KOS13919_0004_0000.jpg
Step into the ocean from your private balcony, or quietly watch the sunset from the pool. Inclusions: All Food (including 24 hour room service), house wines, spirits, beers, WI-FI, Laundry, Boat transfers, Much More!

Overwater Villa 2 Bedroom with pool All InclusiveInternet Rate

$ 2,225 x 1 Night
$ 2,225
th_KOS13919_0005_0000.jpg
180 degree views for the perfect sunset. Ideal for those seeking space and privacy without foregoing intimacy. Inclusions: All Food (including 24 hour room service), house wines, spirits, beers, WI-FI, Laundry, Boat transfers, Much More!

Royal Villa 2 Bedroom with pool All InclusiveInternet Rate

$ 4,151 x 1 Night
$ 4,151
th_KOS13919_0006_0000.jpg

Anyway, if Hunnie where to go on a date with me, I would take her here. I would expect her to pay for everything and I would expect her to treat me like the man-princess that I am.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Anyway, if Hunnie where to go on a date with me, I would take her here. I would expect her to pay for everything and I would expect her to treat me like the man-princess that I am.

Im not big on the hotel as long as its not dirty. Location does matter, I do not want to walk far to do things. The dinning better be good though. I travel to eat good and of course out of Happy's expense. I spend a lot on food and drinks.