Singing To Alicia Keys If I Ain't Got You

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
wow Tina, u have a great voice! i don't think i can ever sing like that lol....this song is hardddd to sing...hahaha alicia keys aint playing
n e way, thanks for posting, i enjoyed it alot...u shud add more

tinaboo

Commoner
wow Tina, u have a great voice! i don't think i can ever sing like that lol....this song is hardddd to sing...hahaha alicia keys aint playing
n e way, thanks for posting, i enjoyed it alot...u shud add more

awww thank you so much that made me smile. I was actually trying to annoy my boyfriend while I was singing it. I would definitely try to add some more soon. ^-^ You can try, it doesn't hurt to try singing and advancing your range. I did. I'm not the best but I do try ^-^

chenna

Level 2
Legendary
VIP
awww thank you so much that made me smile. I was actually trying to annoy my boyfriend while I was singing it. I would definitely try to add some more soon. ^-^ You can try, it doesn't hurt to try singing and advancing your range. I did. I'm not the best but I do try ^-^
hey listen, when i tell u im a bad singer, i meant it! my friends nd fam tells me that all the time lolz....they get scared when it karoake at a bar with me...ive seen their looks...
but u shud start a youtube channel nd just show clips like that, u have the voice nd that cute pouty looks!
btw im not just saying this just to make u happy, im a straight up person, i wouldnt compliment, i rather stay shut than putting lies nd leading ppl on...

tinaboo

Commoner
hey listen, when i tell u im a bad singer, i meant it! my friends nd fam tells me that all the time lolz....they get scared when it karoake at a bar with me...ive seen their looks...
but u shud start a youtube channel nd just show clips like that, u have the voice nd that cute pouty looks!
btw im not just saying this just to make u happy, im a straight up person, i wouldnt compliment, i rather stay shut than putting lies nd leading ppl on...

I never went to karaoke bar lol. awww thanks for being straight up. yea I rather hear real words that false compliments.