Scared...

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
What parts in cali are like this? I know to stay away from East LA for sure, and Compton - where is Compton in relation to Long Beach?

Compton is up where North Long Beach is, right next to it. Personality, if the bad people goes to the good city, they're cause problem there too. I mean, if you are driving around, you have an idea not to start walking if the neighborhood looks bad. Man I ran out of chocolate to eat. :D

Yeah, I drove around that area a few times. It's whatever to me, but you shouldn't have any concerns on those places. When you come for a vacation, you'll be planning to hang out at all the nice places though.
....to live and die in LA....when i think of California! and....Only God Can Judge....I'm actually a big 2pac fan, Thuglife baby! oh yeah, 2 of Amerikas Most Wanted. I swear, one day I will make the trek to Cali to Hunnie's house I go. I will bring a fat ass blunt, some beats, and we smoke and bust a freestyle, 16 bars yo (y). Can you dig it?

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I don't know how it is in real life, but it's probably not much different from how it is portrayed on TV. That gang members don't trust one another and betrayal and backstabbing are the norms.