Samsung Galaxy S5

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I'm at my boyfriend's house. He's using his Samsung Galaxy s5 to put drama on his smart tv. He said that the Samsung phone does lack and not as fast as the Iphone. I'm still using the Iphone s5, posting this comment with my phone.

My boyfriend knows his ways with phone, so I believe it's the phone itself.

His younger sister just receive her Iphone 6 through the mail. I'll see if it'll knock out my 5s down the drain or not.
I might be happy enough to keep the 5s till Iphone 7. Who knows.
Let me know what u think of it, sophoy.

goupon

Level 2
Master
VIP
or you can pre-order Note 4 if you're a T-mobile customer. I been with ATT for decade and the plan was hella expensive. Now i'm with t-mobile and my bill drop like half the price. I never had any problem with data speed or incoming/outgoing. A;lso, t-mobile LTE speed is faster than ATT based on speedtest app

or you can pre-order Note 4 if you're a T-mobile customer. I been with ATT for decade and the plan was hella expensive. Now i'm with t-mobile and my bill drop like half the price. I never had any problem with data speed or incoming/outgoing. A;lso, t-mobile LTE speed is faster than ATT based on speedtest app
prefer not to do the contract or monthly, I'm a prepaid guy
goupon can I do u?

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
dude, where have u been... U're too busy in Khmerforum hehehe.. T-mobile is a contract free carrier :)

Anyway, does prepaid expire?

You can do payment plan with T-Mobile, Happy. :)
My boyfriend's sister is doing payment on her Iphone 6. They said she got two years payment plan with T-mobile.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Let me know what u think of it, sophoy.

We'll it'll take time to see the bug, and looks like goupon is saying that Iphone 6 are buggy. Too bad you likes big phone cause the 5s is very good already. Anyhow, Apple is such a big company, nothing they can't fix, right? :)

Looks like I have time to wait for the next release of Apple Iphone until my phone is useless. :D

We'll it'll take time to see the bug, and looks like goupon is saying that Iphone 6 are buggy. Too bad you likes big phone cause the 5s is very good already. Anyhow, Apple is such a big company, nothing they can't fix, right? :)

Looks like I have time to wait for the next release of Apple Iphone until my phone is useless. :D
Yeah i need that big screen goes together with my big.....ego.