Rewards For Movie Reviews

Ash

Admin
Admin
You can earn cash rewards by transferring or copying your forum reviews to Drama Trailers (Registration required). There are two set of rewards:

Level 1 - $25 Cash Reward for 10 Reviews
For members that like to write short reviews or rants, 350 to 500 words.

Level 2 - $40 Cash Reward for 10 Reviews
For members that like to write longer reviews, 600 + words.

Prizes can be redeemable at any time, and are available in Amazon & Paypal credits. Offers will expire 7/01/2014.

Updated on April 04th, 2014.

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
Sounds really exciting. Looking forward to more details.
It will be so much fun writing the reviews. :D

Sweet deal. I can just stay home and write thousands of reviews and make a living doing it....:D

Ash

Admin
Admin
Reviews for American movies or...?
Hi there Hamster, I am looking for reviews mostly on Asian movies & series. Asian movies on Netflix are welcome too. Everyone will be able to submit reviews starting March 07, 2014.

You can collect a few bucks to a couple of hundred dollars just on writing reviews about your favorite movies or series on your free time. :)

Last edited:

Ash

Admin
Admin
What are the requirements? Or we can review however we want?
The current requirement is review length. It must be at least 400 words. Ironfingers' review blogs are great examples of what we are looking for. On a side note comparison, Ironfingers' blog reviews have around 1,000 words. You can review it blog style, professionally, or however you want.

Note: We will have two separate reward tiers between writers of short and long reviews.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
The current requirement is review length. It must be at least 400 words. Ironfingers' review blogs are great examples of what we are looking for. On a side note comparison, Ironfingers' blog reviews have around 1,000 words. You can review it blog style, professionally, or however you want.

Note: We will have two separate reward tiers between writers of short and long reviews.

Can't wait for it to officially starts. Can come in handy for practicing in my writing for school purpose too.
This challenge is very rewarding for school and the khmerforum. :D

p.s. Ironfinger's review are very fascinating. Will surely use her reviews as a guide. :)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
400 words is perfect for me. i don't have a lot to say most of the time. where do we post the reviews? on our blog or in the forums?

I'm not much of a writer, I'm sitting on the bench on this one. I can't wait to read Ironfingers and the rest of the member's review.

Ash

Admin
Admin
400 words is perfect for me. i don't have a lot to say most of the time. where do we post the reviews? on our blog or in the forums?

We are currently behind our launch date, but reviews need to be posted on our new database website (beta), which will be coming soon.

Ash

Admin
Admin
If anyone would like to write now, feel free to temporarily use the forum blog section to submit your reviews. I will transfer everything to the review site once it is ready. Please include a score rating from 1 to 10 on your review. Thank you! :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If anyone would like to write now, feel free to temporarily use the forum blog section to submit your reviews. I will transfer everything to the review site once it is ready. Please include a score rating from 1 to 10 on your review. Thank you! :)

Thanks bong, I will check it out. :D
Navigate a little to see how it work.