Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Return of the Condor Heroes (1998).jpg

3046753t9lf0qz5pu.gif

click here to watch at KhmerAvenue.com

3046753t9lf0qz5pu.gif

Return of the Condor Heroes, Return of the Condor Heroes 1998 神雕侠侣 (Singapore Version), Shen Diao Xia Lu, The Condor and the Lovers, The Divine Condor and his Companion, The Saviour of the Soul, 神雕侠侣
Description:
The protagonist Yang Guo is the orphaned son of the first novel's antagonist Yang Kang. He is raised briefly by the couple Guo Jing and Huang Rong he is sent to the Quanzhen Sect for better guidance in moral values and orthodox martial arts. In Quanzhen, Yang Guo is often picked on and bullied by his fellow students and his master Zhao Zhijing is biased against him. Yang Guo flees and ventures unknowingly into the nearby Tomb of the Living Dead, where the Ancient Tomb Sect is housed. He is saved by Xiaolongnü, a mysterious maiden of unknown origin, and becomes her apprentice. They live together in the tomb for many years until Yang Guo grows up. After being attacked by Li Mochou, they leave the tomb and stay on the mountain. Xiaolongnü develops romantic feelings for Yang Guo and after a while, he too falls in love with her. However, their romance is forbidden by doctrines of the Confucianist society of that time. Throughout the story, their love meets with several tests, such as the misunderstandings that threaten to tear them apart and the encounter with Gongsun Zhi. Finally, after their reunion and marriage, Xiaolongnü leaves Yang Guo again, owing to her belief she cannot recover from a fatal poison, and promises to meet him again sixteen years later. While Yang Guo is wandering the jianghu alone, he meets several formidable martial artists and a giant condor. His adventures gradually mould him into a courageous pugilist, whose prowess matches the Greats of his age. Yang Guo serves his nation by helping the Han Chinese of Song defeat the Mongol invaders. At the end of the novel, he is reunited with Xiaolongnü and they are recognised as heroes of their time.

Last edited:

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
_.jpg

033.jpg

This I want to watch!!! I did not like it at first but it became a classic in its own right.

Chris

Commoner
Wanderer
VIP
aww come on, no DL? guess i'm going ot let Hunnie buy me one and send it to me.