Relationship

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
Many relationship has their own problems but let me tell you something. Never let your friend give you advice. Never let the third person involve with your relationship. Neither they mess it up or destroy your relationship. It all about you and him/her. Just talk it out and figure what wrong with your relationship.

Many relationship has their own problems but let me tell you something. Never let your friend give you advice. Never let the third person involve with your relationship. Neither they mess it up or destroy your relationship. It all about you and him/her. Just talk it out and figure what wrong with your relationship.
Hmmm........hmmm.........min dong neeh yeh yang mieth tey....

Bluebird

Relationship is akin to a theory about global warming. The way the weather is lately, completely unpredictable, one minute it's wet and the next it's ice cold. You wake up in the morning with hopes that things will be brighter today, you might get a bit of warmth that lulls you and gives you hope, only for it to turn on you and ruin your day.
Come to the conclusion that the relationship is in fact the most perplexed and thorny thing for mankind. :oops::rolleyes:;)

Barbara

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
I totally agree with you. Sometimes you think that your best friend knows you more than anybody else in the world, but it turns out wrong, even with the family members. I learn a hard way to tell everything to my best friend, and at the end I regretted big time, and really hurt.

Jaxa4786

Commoner
Wanderer
You guy get it all wrong. What I am trying to say is that a lot of your friends trying to interfere your relationship. A lot of people breaking up because of that third person. A lot of people taking others advice instead trying to figure out on their owns, that why a lot of relationship fail.

ami

Commoner
dun think so...I think relationship mess up depend on u n ur decisions..not other's advise.. talk ain't help shit...so blaming is not the game.... :p mayb find another good man/woman is all better :D ;)

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
You guy get it all wrong. What I am trying to say is that a lot of your friends trying to interfere your relationship. A lot of people breaking up because of that third person. A lot of people taking others advice instead trying to figure out on their owns, that why a lot of relationship fail.
My friends tell me the same thing.