Personality And Appearance? What Matters To You?

tinaboo

Commoner
To be completely honest, personality goes a long way with me. Sure look is a plus too, but think about it. Appearance age but personality never ages. I rather be with someone who has the personality I seek rather than just look. Why does most people, men and women alike always goes for looks? Nowaday they want sexy and hot guys. Men wants hot and young girl, body of a model. Really? Some people cheat on their love one because they found someone better looking? They throw away someone who been there for them, through thick and thin just to be with someone who has a better face or form. It's ridiculous really. Another reason I want to point out, if you get with someone who's better looking, most likely you're going to start feeling insecure, like: "Am I good enough for her/him?" "Does he/she Loves me?" "Are they flirting or talking to someone new?" I seen this happen before. So In you're guys opinion what matters to you. No need to judge. There is no right or wrong answer. Everyone has an opinion. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I go for both personality and looks. That is what I strive for now. He doesn't have to look like Louis Koo, but he needs to look good to my eyes. I'll throw away a rich guy to get a guy with both qualities. I'm capable of feeding myself if he's poor. But lets just hope that he isn't poor or homeless. :)

It's true about the insecurities part for most girls. We will think that way if he looks too good, so I don't try to date a movie star, even though they are out of my lead. But you never know, not all celebrities are all jerk.

My boyfriend looks better then me and he's very kind hearted. He's as sweet as theary, our mod on here. He's Chinese and he's much lighter then me. One of his buddy even ask why he chose me? My boyfriend can get lots of girls in his area, most girls tend to be stuck on his face as I noticed. I don't know what it is, he just have bad taste. I'm nothing compare to the girls up here. I tell myself all day that he's too good for me too. I can sense that he's not the type to cheat either, he never look at other girls.

tinaboo

Commoner
I go for both personality and looks. That is what I strive for now. He doesn't have to look like Louis Koo, but he needs to look good to my eyes. I'll throw away a rich guy to get a guy with both qualities. I'm capable of feeding myself if he's poor. But lets just hope that he isn't poor or homeless. :)

It's true about the insecurities part for most girls. We will think that way if he looks too good, so I don't try to date a movie star, even though they are out of my lead. But you never know, not all celebrities are all jerk.

My boyfriend looks better then me and he's very kind hearted. He's as sweet as theary, our mod on here. He's Chinese and he's much lighter then me. One of his buddy even ask why he chose me? My boyfriend can get lots of girls in his area, most girls tend to be stuck on his face as I noticed. I don't know what it is, he just have bad taste. I'm nothing compare to the girls up here. I tell myself all day that he's too good for me too. I can sense that he's not the type to cheat either, he never look at other girls.

aww that's so cute. And Hunnie don't put yourself down. You're pretty, everyone woman have their own uniqueness about them. Your boyfriend probably see both looks and personality in you that most girls lacks. My boyfriend might not be hot or sexy in most girls opinion but he is to me. He's kind and sweet and knows how to treat me right. He likes to spoil me and I do so in return because I could feed and care for myself, so can he. It is true that not all celebrities are jerks. even some hot girl or guys isn't. but majority of them are. Its really hard to find someone who looks really good and have equal awesome personality. But you are right most girl are insecure, and believe it or not most guys are too. I too wonder why did my boyfriend choose me. Sometimes I feel like I'm to emotional for him. :)

Marvelous

Commoner
Personality is everything that you can ask for from a person. I preferred an average looking guy with a great personality. A guy with a great personality can never be poor. He will find his way to put foods on the table. Good looking guy with a bad personality tends to be friendless. Rich guy with a bad personality tend to be a lack of friendship, most likely will be poor one day.

tinaboo

Commoner
Personality is everything that you can ask for from a person. I preferred an average looking guy with a great personality. A guy with a great personality can never be poor. He will find his way to put foods on the table. Good looking guy with a bad personality tends to be friendless. Rich guy with a bad personality tend to be a lack of friendship, most likely will be poor one day.

nicely said Marvelous, I seen it happen as well.

Marvelous

Commoner

I don't think that he has bad taste. I think because he is a very smart guy and knows what he wants. He wants a relationship and not just companionship. In his eyes, you are everything that he is looking for.

I don't think that he has bad taste. I think because he is a very smart guy and knows what he wants. He wants a relationship and not just companionship. In his eyes, you are everything that he is looking for.
Yea he wants a good girl who he can trust.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP

You're making me too happy Marvelous, thanks for the insight. :)

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
aww that's so cute. And Hunnie don't put yourself down. You're pretty, everyone woman have their own uniqueness about them. Your boyfriend probably see both looks and personality in you that most girls lacks. My boyfriend might not be hot or sexy in most girls opinion but he is to me. He's kind and sweet and knows how to treat me right. He likes to spoil me and I do so in return because I could feed and care for myself, so can he. It is true that not all celebrities are jerks. even some hot girl or guys isn't. but majority of them are. Its really hard to find someone who looks really good and have equal awesome personality. But you are right most girl are insecure, and believe it or not most guys are too. I too wonder why did my boyfriend choose me. Sometimes I feel like I'm to emotional for him. :)

I think everything happen for a reason. I can't speak for your boyfriend but you have what he wants in a girl. It's always okay to have flaws because we are just human. I always get emotional and my boyfriend is the quiet type. Sometimes is hard to figure it out how two can come together. But it happens. :)