Super Moderator
VIP
I started to notice her in Pricess Ja Myung

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
She is not a main female character in Princess Ja Myung.
Details
  • Title: 자명고 / Ja Myung Go
  • Previously known as: 왕녀 자명고 / Princess Ja Myung Go
  • Also known as: The Royal Princess of Ja Myung Go / The Story of Self Destruction
  • Genre: Historical, period, romance
  • Episodes: 39
  • Broadcast network: SBS
  • Broadcast period: 2009-Mar-10 to 2009-Jul-21
  • Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
  • Related Series: The Kingdom of the Winds
Synopsis
Legend has it that more than 2000 years ago, the Kingdom of Nangnang possessed a mystical Ja Myung Drum (Ja Myung Go) which will sound by itself when enemies invade. In reality, Ja Myung Go does not represent the drum but instead, is embodied by the King's daughter, Princess Ja Myung. Princess Ja Myung and Princess Nak-Rang are born on the same day and time to the same father but different mothers. It is predicted that one princess will become the nation's savior while the other will bring the entire nation down. Using her family's powerful background, Princess Nak-Rang's mother successfully establishes her daughter as the savior princess while Princess Ja Myung, who is branded the princess of destruction, escapes death with the help of her mother and grows up among the common folk. When she learns of her true identity, Princess Ja Myung returns to her Kingdom, resulting in a new wave of internal politics and power struggles. Princess Ja Myung and Prince Hodong of the rival state of Goguryeo fall in love but fate has it that they cannot be together. Princess Nak-Rang, who is also in love with the Prince, willingly gives her nation up to him by destroying her Kingdom's mystical war drum. Princess Ja Myung, fighting to save her nation, finally pierces her sword towards her beloved Prince Hodong...

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
Telling the true this series very touching the bottom of my heart:cry::drowning: always hope it dub in khmer:nailbiting:

Hamster

Level 2
Swordsman
Wanderer
saw man of honor aka glory jane, it sucked. they built anticipation in the viewers and left them disappointed with a mediocre ending. all that tension for nothing.

PkaLotus

Level 3
legendary
Super Moderator
VIP
saw man of honor aka glory jane, it sucked. they built anticipation in the viewers and left them disappointed with a mediocre ending. all that tension for nothing.
wow, I have not got a change to watch it yet:(

SmileyLB

Beggar
My favorite Korean actress of 2013 because of the series Dr. Jin :). Tried to go back and watch City Hunter..but I guess I'm not really into it.