Omega Or Gucci Watch

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
If you have a choice between getting the Omega or the Gucci watch, which one would you choose?

Last edited:
hmm.....I think I'm gonna stop being materialistic for awhile and journey on a spiritual path. I feel disconnected from what matters, i.e., my personal growth.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
hmm.....I think I'm gonna stop being materialistic for awhile and journey on a spiritual path. I feel disconnected from what matters, i.e., my personal growth.

So you're gonna be naked, because material things means clothing too. People who wants to be spiritual goes live in a cave and live off the land. :D

Not exactly to that extent. I will be focus on a lot more inner growth, i.e. my feelings towards the meaning of life and my attitude towards humanity. I'm still searching for answers to questions such as how should I feel about the world and all the different kinds of people and how I should treat others. I dont want to feel empty inside forever. All I feel is hatred and self-preservation. I wanna feel other things. I wanna connect with people or find a reason to at least lol.

btw, took me 3 days but I finally flashed cyanogenmod 11 on my galaxy tab pro :D What a relief that I didn't brick my 450 dollar investment! close one :D

I wanna be a better person, I'm tired of hating my tormentors. Its been over a decade man. I suffered for too long and I just want to recover emotionally. I wanna be a better person for my friends and family. I dont know if I could ever do it.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I wanna be a better person, I'm tired of hating my tormentors. Its been over a decade man. I suffered for too long and I just want to recover emotionally. I wanna be a better person for my friends and family. I dont know if I could ever do it.

It's all in your mind. Nothing is wrong with you. It's okay to feel hatred.

pocketkiriyama

Commoner

Try some meditation like I did. I use to be pretty dark back in the days.

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
A quick picture of what I got. The diamond inside is real. With the price, I could have gotten the Rolex next door. This picture does not justify how pretty the watch is in person, I believe.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
He got the Omega watch. I told him nobody knows what that is so he asked me to post it in here and ask. He said I know nothing about watches. I said top of the line is Rolex so he's thinking of just returning it back for the Rolex. I'm not gonna say anything more because I don't want him to spend more money. :whistling:

He's into this kind of watch looks, with the three ring dial stuff. If with Rolex, he's gonna get the same looks.

IMG_3398.jpg

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
He said I'm outdated with my Gucci watch. :depressed:

I'm not a watch person though, I barely wear it out. Maybe actually wore it for a couple of weeks and it just sits in the box at home afterward. Not a jewelry person either, they get in the ways for me. It makes me feel heavy. My mom has to always go have my gold jewelry fix or mend because I would make the stones fall off. I have sensitive skin, I can't wear anything that is fake, my skin will starts getting rash up and green.

I guess my boyfriend won't be over this stage unless he gets his Rolex watch or I'll never hear the end of it. People here though I was spoiled, I can't handle my boyfriend when he's in the zone. I tried to keep him away from people for that reason. :bag:

Last edited:

Hunnie

Level 3
Legendary
VIP
I don't know why I would look at it. :D
Seriously, I need diamond in them. Not like they can fly but I don't think I should be looking at them. It will make me want to spoil myself again. :banghead:

Rolex-Datejust-Sreel-179384-29073-Ladies-Rolex-Collection-1.jpg
rolex-datejust-2009-watches-collection-pink.jpg